EPISODE - 75 Now I love to hear your nonsense..

Start from the beginning

Nandini's heartbeat increased, she gulped and looked away not able to bear his intense gaze.

Manik came on top of her, he gently nuzzled her face. Nandini looked away closing her eyes tightly, she clutched the back of his shirt.

He planted soft kisses all over her face, then moved to her neck. Nandini was shivering, she turned to the other side.

Manik smirked, seeing his effect on his baby wife!

"Can I?" he asked huskily, Nandini blushed lowering her eyes. He knows she gave him the permission to go ahead, to mark her as His, only His..

He untied her sari's dori, Nandini hide her face on the pillow beside her.

Manik smiled as he stood up and walked to close the door, then switched off the lights knowing very well how she is!

Just one small dimmed light was on near the bed.

Nandini was trying to control her breaths, Manik come closer, he saw her face the expression was readable for him, he knows she's nervous but still want him to love her. Manik come on the bed over her, his hot breath was stroking her face.

Nandini opens her eyes, not even a gap of an inch was left between them, as manik kisses her lips without any warning.

Nandini felt the whole Zoo jumping her her Stomach, felling his lips over her, she places her Arms around his neck.

He nuzzled against her, his lips on her neck, nibbling and kissing his way up to her earlobe, where she'd always been ticklish.

"Ooh," she whispered.

"Ooh! Oh, oh, oh," she sighed, As
he pulls her close and starts to kiss her again, she was letting him.

He slowly removes the pallu the end of her saree, her blouse was visible his eyes saw her cleavage which was hiding behind the blouse. He flips her, making her shocked.

She didn't protest and he starts to kiss her back, removing her hairs from her back, he placed them on the side, she was feeling each of his touch on her, the bare back was soon marked by his kisses and bites.

He found a spot on her shoulder, near her spine, he kissed at and felt how she starts to control her moan, he stayed there for long just to make her weak.

"Man—ikk!"

Manik opens her blouse and went lower to her waist. He bites into her side and pinched it with his hands.

"Man—ikk!"

Again something he won't forget to make her weak. He opens the skirt of her dress, undressing her wasn't taking long, she was left in her p###y.

Manik's hand were on her buttocks, Nandini was still on her front side, he had no idea how Turned on she is, neither could she see his e####ion.

Manik caresses her buttocks, his hands were stroking her, they were moving to her front side, the soft and most delicate part of her.

He worked his fingers against the slick seam . . . and then she forgot to breath, her heart forgot about trying to beat, and lost herself inside her own pleasure. He watched her squeeze her eyes shut as she clamped her thighs against his wrist and snapped her hips up, once, twice, three times before she froze, all the muscles in her thighs and belly and bottom tense and quivering, and he felt her contract against his fingers.

Nandini's hands had clutched the bedsheets, but soon after his hand moves she moves her too.

Manik was looking at her, "I will enter in you.. ", his voice was Dominatingly low and husky.

Nandini was shivering, she looked at him, "O—kay.", She could only managed to say a single word.

Manik strokes her soft lips with his, his hand was on her lower part, he moving her back to him, she was looking into his hungry eyes. Manik was over her, he had removed the p###y and had made it wet, she had spread her legs for him.

Manik gave her a last look both were looking into each other's eyes..

"aaahhh!"

Manik entered her, the moment she had lost herself in his eyes. She didn't feel the pain, all she felt was him inside her.

Nandini's hands were on his back, he was waiting of any kind of reaction of her, but there wasn't much coming.

Manik didn't know what was going inside her, but he wanted to make her moan his name  loudly and make her feel him.

He dragged himself inside her deeper, the way was open and he lies over her with his full weight.

Nandini moans, "Man—iikk!"

Ahh!! His heart thud with happiness, he did it again.

"Man—iikk!"

Now manik Very well knew what he had to do, he speeded up his pace and slides in her more than once. The whole night they were Fulfilling the desires of each other.

••••TO BE CONTINUED••••

Hayyee!! Garmii!!🤪😝

feeling hot!!??🔥🙈😂😜

If you didn't Read the First Part of the " HUMSAFAR " then hurry up and give your precious time to that story too.. it's have different elements from the previous one.. I'll show some similar scenes from previous one too.. so go READ , COMMENTS & VOTE on the story, please..🥰🌺

NEXT Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS..