Jin -I trusted you. (angst fluff)

Requested by @hyunae97

======================

Your POV

"I SAID I AM GOING TO LEAVE!" He shouted, packing his things in his luggages.

"WHY?! HOW COULD YOU ?? YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE ME??"I shouted back. I didn't want him to leave.

"YEAH WHY NOT? I AM FReakinG TIRED OF THE SASAENG FANS! Leaving notes like (A/N:Tsk, EXO...like there are 10 members left to date yet fans are going to burn da place, I feel so bad for them ;-;)" Jin shouted back. He was about to leave but I retained him by back hugging.

"I don't want you to leave..." I said sadly, burying my face in his back.

"That's not your choice.Now let me go now."He said sternly. I didn't budge.

"I said,  let me go."He said again but more like madly .Oh just like the teachers. I let him go, watching him disappearing of my way/sight. I lost my balance and fell down. Without knowing, I went outside and searched for him.

"JIN! JIN!"

"KIM SEOKJIN DON'T LEAVE ME!!"

That's it. I lost my everything.

--

I woke up, expecting to see Jin beside me again but he wasn't there. Usually, he would cuddle me , kiss my forehead and say "Wake up Jagi~"...But this time, was different. Jin wasn't there. I stood up,going to the kitchen still yawning.

"Feed me oppa!"

"Here you go jagi!"

Some thoughts were in my mind but I just shrugged it off.My phone suddenly beeped.

Caller ID: Taetae

I accepted the call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"ANNYEONG LITTLE DONGSAENG!!!"

GAWD MY EARS.

"ANNYEONG OPPA!!!" I decided to do the same to my bro'.

"Let's meet!"

"Yeah why not."

"Ok I am picking you up in few minutes! "

Yeah. Why not? I should change/refresh my mind. I threw my phone on the sofa and ran to my room. I wore a red with black squares  (ya know what I am talking about?) and black jeans. No need to be so chic with siblings.

"YAH DONGSAENGIE I AM HERE!!!!" I heard a voice. It was Tae's. Oh that's right,  I gave him a copy of the key.

"OK I AM COMING!" I turned off the light and closed the door.

"YAAAAA YOU ARE SO PRETTY!!"

You are so pretty!
You are so pretty!
You are so pretty!

"Jagi! You are so pretty! Stay like that all the time!"

"Arasseo! You stay handsome okay?"

I shook my head to shrug the thoughts.

"Mwo? You think you are not pretty? "Tae said, tilting his head.

"Oh nah! Just thinking about other things"I said.Tae just nodded and we went somewhere.

--

"Hey. Cheer up. You don't look so well today."

"Shut up. I am fine. So where are we going? "I tried to change the subject.

"To the dorm."

Fudge. He is in there.

"Are you sure? Maybe we just can go--"

"Yeah I am sure" he said, smiking like he always does. I sighed in frustration not wanting to go there.

--

"HAI GUYS ALIEN V IS BACK WITH HIS SISTER!!!" Tae screamed so loudly that even the house was moving.

Every eyes were on us including Jin and two girls. What the fok. Anyways I went to the table and sat beside J-Hope and Jungkookie.As I sat, I glanced at Jin but he was talking to a girl beside him. The other girl seemed annoyed.

"Please introduce yourself to the girls (y/n)-ah." Rapmon said.

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is (y/n)! Please take care of me."

"Annyeong (y/n) and Tae!" The annoyed girl said, smiling. Ye ye not bad, that girl seems to be nice. But the other talking with Jin just rolled her eyes and kept talking with him. What manners.

"My name is Ming. That dude girl is really a slut." She whispered the last sentence. I chuckled so did Ming.

"Wow guys you seemed to get along very well already!" Rapmon said, pulling Ming into his arms.My eyes became big. I was shocked. They are dating?

It reminds me of Jin..

"WE ARE SIBLINGS!!! DON'T THINK OF US LIKE THAT!!"Rapmon pushed her and shouted like an idiot.

"YAH" Ming shouted.

We all bursted into laughing. Except Jin.

Why am I always thinking about him...

"Hi, my name's Linny. I like Jin so does he. Don't you dare to steal him from me you little brat. I believe in hate at first sight."She interrupted the laughing and introduced herself like if she was the big boss of a gang.She rolled her eyes afterwards.

"Why the heck would you think that I'd steal your Jin?" I freakin' said angrily word by word.

"Well, before Jin left , you actually back hugged him hah! Jin told me everything while laughing. Did you know that he didn't love you? Even from the beginning?He likes me. From the beginning. Just a little bet I gave to him."She said without emotions/feelings.

My heart sank. I felt anger, jealousy and sadness. Tears were falling down through my cheeks. I wanted to punch something.Everyone was looking at us (me and Linny including Jin.)

"Maybe you are right. Maybe he didn't love me but I did. Maybe he didn't trust me but I did. But I did regret to love , date him. I JUST WISH I HAD A FREAKING TIME CONTROLLER. WHY IT DOES HAVE TO BE HIM THIS PLAYBOY HUH? AND I THOUGHT YOU LEFT ME BECAUSE OF THE SASAENGS YOU LIAR. " I shouted at her.An awkward silence was present. At that time I just looked at Jin. He looked blank.

I shook my head wildly and stood up, going outside while running.

I don't care wherever I am going. I just wanted to go somewhere. I pushed a lot of people and ran.

When I was about to wipe my tears, I didn't feel anything. Everything became black so suddenly.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

A/N: Wait! It's not finished! I am just lazy sooooo that is why you have to wait x). Meanwhile , people commented on Suga's angst an another part. AND GUYS IMMA GONNA DO A SEQUEL FOR YOU KEKEKEKE. Ok I am starting now ^^.