Jungkook

Requested by ParkKristyn :DD Hope you enjoy.

Kristyn's POV/Your POV

"Jagi!Here I made you some cookies!Chocolate chips in it and..."I was cut off by Jungkook busy texting with his phone.

"I'm going to work,I'll be back"He said coldly throwing his phone on the sofa and made his way up to our room.

I took his phone and saw his text.

Jiyeon:Oppa,let's meet now at the bar?
Him:Arasseo but wait,Kristyn is with me.
JiyeonAlways her!Argh,I am so freaking annoyed by her.
Him:Ara,I'll do my best.
Jiyeon:Why did you date her in the first place?!
Him:Stop it.I'll go now bye.<3
Jiyeon:Okay...bye see you later :D <3

I took my phone out of my pocket and took a photo.I replaced his phone where it was and dialed my friend.

"Yah Ming,come here now!"I whispered.

"Wowow calm down Kris,what's wrong?"She asked.

"I'll tell you later dayum,he is here bye!Oh and make sure you wear your black dress huh with your black beanie!After all you like that color."I hanged up and waved to him cheerfully,well I tried.

"Yeah I'll be back tomorrow because of our busy schedule,dance practice and everything."He said grabbing his phone and went out.I went to change my clothes into dark purple dress and a black snapback so he won't discover me.

After Jungkook was gone with our car,Ming came right away.I went outside and entered her car.

"Yo,follow Jungkook but not obviously"I said putting the belt.

"But why we have to follow him?"She asked starting the engine.

"Here read but hurry!"I handed my phone to her and tried to look for Jungkook's car.

"Ok ok ok!"She said and finally started to drive.
.
.
.
"Be careful !Reading and driving!"I shouted at her.

"Says the one who said to me 'HURRY!Follow Jungkook!' -.-"She stopped at the red light so did Jungkook.
.
.
"DAYUM Secret meeting?!Does he still likes you??"She threw my phone at me and started to drive with both hands.

"Don't say that!Maybe he likes me ;-;..."I punched her arm.

"OW!BUT WE NEVER KNOW!"She shouted as she touches her arm.
.
.
"Okk we arrived."She said as she went outside of the car so did I.

"Tsk meeting in a bar,that's very dangerous Kris."She said as she locked the car's doors.

"You are so lucky,there's no one there only three to five persons there.And I'll be spying on you and Jungkook and that girl."She said and entered so did I.
.
.
.
All time along,I saw Jungkook and Jiyeon dancing,drinking together.Don't worry,they were drinking sprite/Seven up but with little alcohol ;-;...

We were sitting at the same table.

"Yo,here.You look so sad."Ming said handing me a wine glass and drank her sprite drink because she is only 17 years old.

"Ah no,I don't wanna."I shook my head.She made a 'are you sure face' and I started to take A SIP ONLY ONE.
.
.
I saw them seducing/flirting together.
.
.
.
And they kissed.Even more passionately than Jungkook and I.I got mad so much.I took a photo and started to cry.Ming grabbed my phone and went to him and kicked Jungkook hard to break the kiss with Jiyeon.

Jungkook's POV

I kissed her passionately.I've never had experienced this before.Then someone kicked me hard that I broke the kiss.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"I shouted.

"That's what I should say to you.WHAT THE HELL.DID YOU SEE KRIS?!"She shouted pointing at her.

"WELL YEAH YOU BROKE HER HEART THANK YOU MISTER PLAYER.AND YOU JIYEON,YOU LITTLE BISH,YOU ARE THE MAIN REASON WHY SHE IS CRYING AND YOU JUNGKOOK THE SECOND REASON .GET A LIFE"She shouted slapping Jiyeon and dragged the crying Kris with her.I don't know why but why am I feeling guilty?

"Oppa,she slapped me..."She cried holding her cheek.

"Don't worry,I'll be there for you"I said hugging her.

Kristyn's POV

I cried and cried no end.If he really loved me,he wouldn't cheat am I right?But no.He cheated.He doesn't likes me that's obvious.Ming stayed quiet all the time.That's what I wanted.Silence.But it didn't stopped me to cry.I regret dating this guy,I regret.

Still Kristyn's POV

(7 years later)

Ahh life of a 25 years old!So fresh.I got over this rupture.I wasted three years just to move on..Anyways I went outside to take a walk...to the bar because today is the day..On my way I saw Jungkook.He looked so sad but anyways,I tried avoiding him but no.He stopped in front of me.I avoided his gaze as he started to speak.

(You:Bold :DD cause I don't want to repeat 'I said,I shouted,I replied back with anger.You already know what emotion represents in this xD)

"Uhm,Kris?"

"..."

"Please speak.."

"..."

"I'm sorry"

"And now you are telling me sorry?!You should have said that 7 years ago."

"I know..I am sorry."

"Yeah yeah that was not sincere anyways"

"Ok what do you want?I already said sorry!"

"I want you to get out of my face and get out of my life.Oh and last one,I don't want to see you again."

"But I can't!"

"Yeah you can!You didn't see my face for freaking 7 years!Now you can do it for the rest of your life."

"No I can't.I figured while dating Jiyeon,I still like you"

"So why cheating on someone when you still like that person?!Seriously,THAT'S MESSED UP."

"I am very very sorry...I don't know what to do anymore.."

"*sigh*Look.I like you.But I still hate myself from liking you again."

"You do?"

"I just said it.."

"Let's..get back together.."

"No.Let's start at zero..I cannot date someone that I practically haven't seen for years.Now we are acquaintances right?Let's get to know about us well"

"Ah okay,let's be friends :)"

"Yes,let's be friends :)"

Time has passed and we became best friends and he asked me out.Of course I accepted.Now,we are living our lives happily filled with love.I call my life a miracle because not everyone have a happy ending..Every lives are different,my life has a happy ending and I want to end it with Jungkook.I wish he will be there with me till death.

"I just like you Jungkook"

"I like you too jagi"He said and kissed my lips passionately.

A/N:OUT I FINALLY FINISHED xDDD!Hope you enjoyed :DDD!Vote or comment?Surely appreciated!Two new requests are in my list :DD!Have to work more :S there's never break time xD anyways bye~I'll get back to work :3

-Author Ming xox