Jungkook

Your role is Lin (린)

Jungkook's POV

There she was..There was nothing we can do.

"Appa! Where are we?"My 4 years old daughter Sojin asked smiling.

"At the cemetery."I said kneeling down at the same height as Sojin replacing her hair.

"Why appa?"She said jumping in excitement. Well kids are like this.

"It has been 4 years since mom passed out."I said.Tears were streaming down and Sojin hugged me.

"I don't like it when appa cries."She said stroking my back.

"Sojin..you resemble just like eomma.She is pretty just like you.You have the same personalities just like her."I said crying out loud.

"Appa, where is mom?"She asked while touching the grave where Lin was buried.

"In the heavens.Now she is watching us."I looked up in the sky.

"Heavens?What is that? " Sojin asks a lot of questions.Just like Lin..

Jungkook.Stop crying.Later on you'll be right here with me.

I heard a voice. A familiar voice.

"Appa! How did she left us?"

Flashback:

Lin's POV

"Ai it hurts it hurts!" I screamed in pain.The doctors were transporting me in the emergency room.

"You'll be fine Lin! Just endure more hours!"Jungkook said holding my hand as we arrived in the room, the doctors blocked Jungkook.Well they had too..

"LIN YOU ARE GOING TO BE OKAY! I PROMISE!"He shouted before he disappeared of my sight.

Jungkook's POV

"LIN YOU ARE GOING TO BE OKAY! I PROMISE!"I shouted before she disappeared out of my sight.

Was it very necessary to promise? Her immune system is really bad and she's got a lot of sickness when she was little. There is 75% that she would not survive.

●○●○●○●

"Mr.Jeon.The operation was a success-"a doctor said.

"YES WHERE IS SHE?"I was excited.

"T-The bad new is that she didn't survive..but the good thing is that we got your baby."the doctor said while looking down.

"N-No it can't be. "I shouted while tears streamed down of my face. I ran in the room, searching for Lin.

There she is.

"LIN! LIN"I ran to her.Her pale face didn't budge.Her heary wasn't beating anymore. The monitor did a *beep* sound for a long time.I kneeled down crying and praying that she would come back.

" Here Jungkook-ssi.Your daughter is here to see you."The nurse came with my daughter handing her to me.

"Omo kyeopta.What should I name her?"

The doctors shrugged their shoulders.

"Omo Jungkook I am pregnant!"
"What should we name her or him?"

"If it's a boy you decide or if it's a girl, I would name her Sojin."

"Sojin.My daughter's name is Jeon Sojin."I smiled still sobbing. I approached Lin and told her everything that I want to tell her from the start.

End of flashback
--

"That is how mom passed away Sojin."

"..So Mom named me? At least I have something from Mom.I love you Mom"Sojin looked up and waved like Lin was there so did I.

--------------

A/N:Gawd I finished.My last update of the day. I think I should sleep.My forehead is burning.So..bye -3-