Jimin - I will.

Requested by @EXO_Kiley18

Since the requester didn't say her name then I will use one,

Kim Ahri

_____________

It was a fresh new start at high school since I graduated the 2nd year. I used to like school back then when I was young bur now that I became a teen, I realized how much it was annoying to wake up at the sound of the alarm. The teachers are so strict and not understandable, they like to scold us even though we did nothing wrong. I woke up straight as the alarm rang (A/N:I seriously do that lmao, when it rings, I immediately get up not whining).

As I made my pace to the bathroom, I passed by my older brother's room, Kim Seokjin. He was playing Mario Bros, of course. Every morning I'd see him play even if we have school, he wakes up early than everyone (A/N: Which is me, I woke up at 4am even if I begin at 9 LOOOL).

"Yo sister!" He said. I didn't greet him back but instead...

"Get your lazy ass up Jin, school in 45 minutes," I answered back as he whined, I know he doesn't want to go to school but I understand that feeling too, well everyone. I heard a thud in his room.

"Hey, my friends are going to be here tonight, you know, we are Friday," He stated, nudging me with his arm as he took his toothbrush and started brushing his teeth. I just could feel my cheeks heating up at the word 'friends' because I know who's going to be here but I don't dare to show up to them; Privacy for my brother.

"Get your damn fingers, pick your toothbrush and brush your teeth. School is 40 minutes," He mimicked me, I snapped my thoughts out of my head then I hit him in the head for the worst imitation in the world, "Shuddup man"

I took so much time to prepare myself that I couldn't even eat breakfast. I was going to be late so was Jin. "It's your fault if we both get scold by our teachers!" I heard him shouting at the front door. I quickly put my shoes on without even taking my coat. But it was too late to take it, I just had to endure 10 or even 5 minutes of walking in the coldness.

______________

Luckily, we weren't late. We saw many students everywhere, in the cafeteria. Jin and I sighed in relief. We then heard voices incoming towards us.

"Hey Jin!"

I turned and saw Hoseok, Namjoon and Jimin on their way to us. I awkwardly waved at them since we came back from the summer vacation. It was still weird to see them, again, but I was besides Seokjin.

They waved back as they arrived to us. Jimin spoke, "Hey Ahri-yah!" I greeted him back but it was really weird. I then heard my two best friends, Woobin and Taehyung running towards me, joining the gang as well.

"Ahri~ School is shining on---" I hit Tae on the back of his head. His stupidity IS SHINING today, everyday I mean.

"Oh please, you are so dumb."

"Oh I like you too my little princess" He answered back. We laughed and he swung his arm over my shoulder and I swung mine over Woobin's. Our friendship is so unbreakable, more than you think. We act like siblings and we like to give love for each other. I was getting away from my brother's gang so I took a last glance and I saw them waving at me, except Jimin.

We went to the classroom and since Tae's seat was on my left, Woobin's seat was behind me. The right side was the wall. We went to our seats and talked until the bell rang.

I glanced at Jimin's seat and he wasn't here. Well I saw him this morning. Usually he isn't late. No honestly, I don't know if he is always late or no. It was the first day and he was already making the teacher mad by his absence.