J-Hope(School luv affair)

Requested by @Kimberly_6121
(I will do this in the first person for the first time in my imagines 0-0 xD)

I just hate this guy.You know who is this guy,right?It's Jung Hoseok a.k.a J-Hope.Well,ALL of his doing are irritating me.Girls surrounding him,being popular,I call that kingka.
J-Hope is the kingka of the school.I am his junior by 5 years,I am still glad that I am not in his group.

It was the end of the school and I usually walk alone ,to be honest,I like it.I don't mind people walking with me but if it's Hoseok,I am going to jump off the cliff for my sake.There I am outside of the prison  >< until Hoseok came and blocked the lights in my sight.

"What do you want?"I said coldly to him.

"Come with me."

"No,I don't want to."I replied back.

"Well,you have to."He said grabbing my wrist and dragged me outside.

"Let me go!"I tried to escape from his strong grip but I can't.

Then I saw a black limousine and girls surrounding the car.
Oh no..Don't tell me -_-
"KYA OPPA CAN I COME WITH YOU?"

"OMO HOSEOK'S GONNA GO ON A DATE WITH ME!"

"LOVE YOU JUNG HOSEOK"

These girls are so noisy as Lego.Seriously,why it has to be me when there's a lot of girls here?

"Enter."He said.

Well,I can't escape since he was grabbing my wrist.I entered and heard man sighs and complaints.

"Well,good for you bishes!Even though,I hate Hoseok."I whispered the last sentence when J-Hope came in the car and talked to the driver to take us somewhere.

"We have school.We can't go somewhere without parents' permission."I complained.

"Well,my dad's the director and he will call your parents."He said and won the point.Argh,I hate him!All of the girls here,I am the one.WHAT BAD LUCK I HAVE,WELL FOR ME IT IS.Sun was ready to sleep and we were still in the car.

"We've arrived Mr.Jung.''His butler said and opened the door for us.

When I got off the car,the view was so beautiful.It was a million of bright lights that were shining over a big garden filled with roses,tulips,lilas,lotus and all the flowers in the entire world.I stood there with an O shaped mouth while J-Hope was preparing something.He took out a rose and started to speak.

''(Y/n)?Look here...I just want you to know that...I kinda like you since you came here..All of your doings I've been watching them''He said.Ok,am I supposed to smiled or to be scared because he was stalking me?

''It's the first time that I really like someone..I don't know how she did to stole my heart but I felt I must make her mine.You are the reason why I am still living on Earth.I-I like you.Will you be my g-girlfriend?''He finalized his words and handed me the rose.What do I do?I don't like him...OH I'VE GOT A SOLUTION!

''Uhm,Hoseok...I can't return the feelings..''I was cut off when he suddenly left without a word but I still continued what I wanted to tell.

''BUT!But you can try to make me fall in love with you..I mean you can try to steal my heart..I know it's awkward for a girl to say that but-''I was again cut off but by his hug.He hugged me tightly that I couldn't breath anymore.I punched him lightly so he could see that I am suffocating.

''Jinjja?!I will make you mine!YOU WILL BE MINE!''He said confidently.

.
.
.

(2 weeks later)

I think I like him...now.Hoseok stole it.My precious heart..I should tell him.I walked to my favorite cafe because each saturdays,I go there.That's when I saw J-Hope with my best friend walking hand in hand and touching each others cheeks.That got me filled up with rage.I thought he said I was his...

''BETRAYER HOW CAN YOU- BOTH OF YOU NEVER COME BACK IN MY FVCKING LIFE''I suddenly said without realizing and that's when they got my attention.I walked away dropping the gift I bought for Hoseok.They screamed and ran to me.I stopped not because I was exhausted because I was annoyed by people like this and I had no chance to escape from a guy.

''I-I am sorry...''

''YEAH!YOU SHOULD BE SORRY!SORRY THAT YOU STOLE MY HEART.WHY DID I FELL FOR A PLAYER LIKE YOU?!''I said and let my anger go like melted ice.

''W-what?''My best friend,I mean that girl said.

''WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU BETRAYER?!''I screamed at that girl and she left.Only J-Hope and me.

''Did I stole your heart?...I don't know why I cheated on you..I still like you..why have I done that?''He said crying.Yeah yeah always talking non sense.

''Me too I absolutely want to know why you'd done that.''I said coldly and left but he grabbed my wrist.

''Don't leave me..please..give me another chance please?''He stopped crying and tried to make aegyo but he sobbed a little.Well,I should give him a chance,right?

''I promise you,I willl never do that again..never.I will have you,you are the only one that I love except my family.I won't do it again and I promise you I will protect you no matter what happens..''He said lifting his pinky finger so did I.

''You promised huh!No breaking!''I said as I run and laughed.

''H-Hey!Wait for me!''His words before catching me and kissed me on the lips.I could never forget that kiss,it was my first kiss.

>>>>>SCHOOL<<<<<

When I entered school,many girls got me in a corner.

''Yah,dating our Hopie huh?''

''Don't mess with us.''

'Oh great!' I said and protected myself from the eggs and rocks they were throwing at me.

I called out for help when a guy shouted and protected me with his back facing the crowd.

I woke up and I just found out I was in the nursery room.I looked at my right and saw J-Hope sleeping.I went by his side and grabbed his hand and stroke his hair.'What have I done?'

''(Y/n)?''He called out.

''Y-Yes?''

''Are you okay?''

''hey!That's a question I should ask you!Look what I've done to you!''Tears rolled down.

''It's okay..I protected you!See?I kept the promise..''He said before sleeping again.

This is when I know I could trust him...Hoseok..

''I love you''I said and kissed his cheek before falling asleep beside him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it?Sorry if it's lame,short or else.I got to finish this before to sleep! ;-;...Another request anyone?Always open huh!Okay..GOOD NIGHT! It's 10:00pm here ;-; I have exam tomorrow..Wish me luck chingus! Hope you enjoyed it!