Jungkook - Jealous of Guys

This is requested by @Jinn_Jinn

Please read her stories IT'S SO GOOD~! Okay here the imagine xD

There is always guys who run after you to become your boyfriend.But among these guys,a guy caught your sight.

That boy is Jeon Jungkook.The cute and handsome guy in your class.

You didn't know why you fell in love with him but you could control your face when he talks with you.

"Hey.(y/n)?WAKE UP!"A guy shouted in your ears.

"HUH?What happe...ned?

"Well,a beautiful and cute girl sleeping in the canteen where there's a lot of noises,that's abnormal." He said. You were rubbing your eyes to see clearly and he was right. You were in a canteen which there was a loooooot of students fooling around.

When you looked up,you saw Jungkook.You really blushed hard.It was the first time you heard him complimenting you.

"Hm.Beautiful and cute girl?Who are you referring to?(your enemy's name)? Well I agree she is beautiful,cute.She is your ideal ty-"

Your eyes widened.

.

.

.

He was kissing you.Your first kiss has been stolen.You can't believe it.Your crush is kissing you.You suddenly broke the kiss.

"What's that kiss for?"You asked him a little bit coldly. You looked at him, his face was a bit sad and surprised but he cleared his throat to talk.

"There is always this girl who stole my heart.I am jealous when guys ask her to be his girlfriend.I seriously wanted to punch them."He said looking away from embarrassment.

"Uh, okay....And who's that girl?"

"I am going to be honest. Okay?"

"Okay Jeon Jungkook."

"It's you."

It's you.

It's you.

"Are you serious?"

"...."

His face was sincere. You felt your blood rushing everywhere in your body as you looked away from embarrassment. You spoke up and said,

"Yeah, I guess I do.." You confessed which made Jungkook blushing red tomato. He suddenly approached his face to yours as you felt something on your lips....

...his lips...

"AH HEM!"All the students shouted.

"Ah that's right,we are in a canteen!"You guys said in unison still surprised.

A/N:LOL OK.Sorry if you didn't like it T^T..But I hope you liked it >_

Vote and comment I guess? XD THANKS FOR READING GUYS!!