Little Time with NANA

OKAY, so today (30-03-15), I kinda feel bad and I think so much about this.

So my French friend (from Quebec) had to read a big paragraph and of course like always, she didn't read it loud.

When the bell rang, I told her, "it was fun reading right??"

"No! What are you talking about. I read so badly."

Then I said, "No! You are from Quebec! Of course you speak a lot better than me."

Then out of nowhere, she became angry and nervous because I said she was French. Hey I am a French too, but damn, I didn't know it would make her mad. I was soooo sorry but after school, I texted her, (4:29)

"Heyy, I am sorry if you are still upset...>\\\>"

Then now (7:11pm), she didn't answer. I mean she has her cellphone with ger everytime and she answers every time I text her but now, it was an exception.

Damn. she said things to me,

"You know, it has nothing to do even if I am French! Everyone copies the accent of Quebec and dang, you have your own accent too! Every one does. Its getting on my nerves!" Then she left the lockers area. Habitually, she'd wait for me and the two others friends in our class.

Before she left I said,

"Sorry...and I do not want to copy your accent as well,"

AND SHE LEFT LIKE THIS WTF. I MEAN I HATE PEOPLE WHEN THEY GO NUTS OR THEY GO MAD BECAUSE OF ONE LIL THING.

or maybe she's in her...w..eek? Maybe.

So, yup. I am sooooo sorry about that. Maybe I shouldn't even said that even though I said the same thing to an another Quebec friend and she said, "Why the heck she would go nuts, I mean, you were stating the fact yeah, even I would say that. Omg, she is mad at you just because of that? Yeah, she is from Quebec, you are too but only a little hehe. But so(Quebec) am I. I don't understand. HEY I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT TOO DAMN"

We were thinking the same /eyes of heaven/

Hah, I hope it'll go well tomorrow. I mean, she or I can't leave the squad in the classroom. And, we spent 5-6 months and this is yet the first 'FIGHT' OVER THAT SUBJECT. WTF. Yeah, I hope she'll forgive me. I mean, she talks a lot about people's back even our two friends. And she might talk behind mine too. I imagine her say,

"Yo, shut up man. Quebec has nothing to do with our language! Ugh."

WTF. I should not have trust her because I know what happens. I know. But still, yup.

HAHAHA LULZ, SHE GON MAD BECAUSE I SAID THAT WUUUUUT.

I feel bad too. I don't like to be the main reason why people are mad and I dont like it tho. BUT I SAID SORRY. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN SORRY?

Haha nvm.

Readers,  answer me >:( what wut you do if someone did this to you wth.

PLUS SHE IS ONLINE ON FACEBOOK LIKE WTF SERIOUSLY? YOU GON MAD FOR REAL BRO?

/sighs/

....

(7:21PM)

In 4:39 hours, it's my birthday lululululululul.

XD I am exciteeeeed.

SAME BIRTHDAY AS YONGGUK ♡♡

Literally, in Korea, I am 14 years OLD XD

And LITERALLY, On the other side of the world, it's 31st March so that means it's the day of my b day hehe.

...

WHY DO I SHIP ERIC AND AILEE OR AILEE JAYPARK or DONGWOO AND AILEE XD

...

Omg, everytime I go on Youtube (which is always), I always go on Bangtan TV if they uploaded a new video. XD who does?

MEEEE

.....

Ramen cups are...gone /cries/ my bro ate all

...

I still have to figure why she gon mad today ;-;

....

I WANNA WATCH BTS REACTION TO IDOLS MORE. MORE MORE MORE.

..

If the Korean Government wants to remove all the Kpop fanfictions or imagines

OH HELL NO. I DID NOT WASTE 1047202 OF MY PRECIOUS HOURS TO DO SOMETHING THAT WOULD GO TO TRASH ALREADY. Oh hell no.

...

Oh and hey, I will update Jimin's imagine today or tomorrow!

I AM SO SORRY, I JUST HAVE SO MANY STUDIES and exams that yup, I am pretty busy but I also keep a time to write stories. I have 4 stories .__.

Hope you understand ^,^