Jin - What happened to you?

Requested by @EdralynMaeInfante9

Your name: Kim Hara.

_________________

[INCIDENT]

When I was 13 years old, I saw accidentally my dad kissing a stranger, a revealing woman to be specific. I wasn't supposed to see that. He told me to shut the fuck up but I didn't. I told my mom and the result? My mom and I got endlessly beaten by my dad. And then he moved out with his new girlfriend somewhere else, unknown. This is when my hatred towards guys began to grow.

~

Today was the first day at high school since we, students, came back from the spring break. Some were very excited to start school again but some didn't. And I? I surely didn't want to go, guys were being so unfair with me. They'd treat me a bit like crap which they are considering it as a joke or like an average woman, the hatred grew and I became a bit violent.

I tapped my fingers on my desk, impatiently waiting for the teacher to come and teach us the essentials so we can get out of this shitty place.

The door suddenly slowly creaked showing four feet, two heads and four arms. It probably isn't human(meaning there are two people which is a teacher and someone) but my eyes landed afterwards on a unknown and unfamiliar guy. I never saw him at school, I immediately sensed that he was like the other guys so I didn't even dare to look at the teacher and the guy. I looked outside, the sky looked so gloomy, seems like it was going to fall soon, just like me, the big incident that happened when I was young left a big impact on my life and my personality.

"New student here, please introduce yourself." The teacher spoke, going where he usually stands everytime, in every classes.

"Hello, Kim Seokjin is my name. You can call me whatever you want but Jin is preferable."

"Finished? If you are, go sit besides Hara, but be careful, she doesn't like guys and she is very violent. Verbally and psychologically." The teacher whispered but I still could hear him, how stupid. I rolled my eyes and everyone glanced in the other way, not my gaze anyways.

"Uhm hi." He shyly said, slowly daring to sit down. My face wasn't the kind of welcoming face. But I wasn't that rude so I replied him back, "Hi."

"So now that everyone has a seatmate, meaning that the class is pair, I would like to make you work in teams of two. No, no glancings at your best friends, you'll be working in teams with your seatmate. About hormones. Choose a hormone which you want to talk about with details, I'll give you a paper with all the instructions in. Hara, please forgive me but you have to do this." He had that apologetic stare glancing at me, I knew he felt sorry but I was still mad, I am not being sexist, I hate how some men act towards girls. Some were really sweet, nice to them and some got teased, bullied. But also, there were bitches. I hate my school because they were all behaving like crap so was I. I accepted the fact I was acting sternly since almost (ALMOST) everybody was scared at me.

"It's okay, Mr.Kim" I managed to say, I realized how much almost every students were acting nice with me but afterwards they'd gossip bad things about me. I don't care.

"So..what hormone should we talk about?" Jin or Seokjin, whatever asked me. I shrugged my shoulders up and down (WI ARAE WI WI ARAE WI ARAE WI WI ARAE).

"Hm, what about the 'Oxytocin'?" He proposed, I didn't know what he meant by oxytocin. Why would he choose a hormone like that?

"Oxytocin, like Love Hormone?" I asked as he nodded, sure by his decision. I didn't want to talk to him any longer so I just accepted his proposal for Oxytocin. When the bell rang, I immediately stood up but the others didn't. Too scared. But Jin stood up too, looking around and he was wondering why they weren't going outside. I knew, just by looking at his face expression.