READ: Author's Note + Mini Hiatus

READ. READ. READ. JUST READ FOR 40 SECONDS :/! This is important.

[15/04/15, 11:10pm]

You might think this was a update but no. Unfortunately, it's a little note that...

I just went to recheck the people who requested (I even searched for 15 minutes)

AND in total, I have 16 drafts not even started. I haven't started writing. And I know, you are waiting but I can't do 16 drafts in a flash. So I am sorry, sorry sorry. I ask forgiveness from the requesters >\\>.

Media: Tae, Suga, Jimin are asking you to forgive the author and they are doing aegyo faces for you.

__________________

The trailers+imagines make that the updates are going to be updated slowly but it's a gift for you :).

Well I have a life outside Wattpad but when I have nothing to do, I play with my phone, watch BTS bombs but I always write. And I work on 2 other fanfics and I am starting 3 other ones. Yeah, lot of works.

So I am basically saying, I am tired. Well I am.

16 non-started drafts + 6 fanfics + one shots = Let's see how much time the author can finish the requests.

Yeah, just a chapter of that.

______________________

And just saying that tomorrow, I'm going to New York so yeah, in car, I could write but don't wanna waste my batteries. But just let me take a break from typing cause that's what I do everyday.

------

Anyways, just saying, I am a human being just like you guys c:

I will take a break for a week or 2 and I'll come back :).

Hope you understand.

Love,

Min Nana

xbts_kpopx

xoxo