SORRY :C but Please Read >\\<

You can surely guess that I do not update and that I didn't for those past days, it's because I am focusing on my fanfictions,

'The Unexpected'

And

'Teacher'

Because in my imagines, I had a lots of ideas and I thought that maybe doing a fanfiction can make my imagination go a little bit farther. And it's fun too, sharing your ideas, I am trying not to make it cliché but I am doing my best.

'The Unexpected' has 6 chapters out while 'Teacher ' has only 3.

The big struggle is that I think I can't update the parts at the same time and I surely cannot write the ideas. I just don't know. Now I am not focusing on BTS IMAGINES!, you may or can see that but I am sincerely sorry, I got a lots of ideas/imagination for what I am writing and I got no more ideas for the IMAGINES.

I think in all the stories, they have something very cliché and I am trying not to do which is literally impossible.

Once again, I'll apologize to the people who are waiting for:

RapMonster - It is you..

@hyunae97 who requested Jin

And I haven't updated some Suga, J-Hope, Rapmonster and Jin. A lot of people request V or Kookie but I don't mind and I was thinking to make those ones first(Hyungs Line) and make Jungkook and V.

Hope you understand :)

I am also trying to mature my writing style a little bit and have a bit of rich vocabulary.

I've saw a lots in fanfics I didn't even dare to read but it's okay:

Exemple:

Y/B: Your bias name.

I wore my shirt and jeans. I waited outside in the cold for (Y/B) and he came.

"Hi (y/n)! Enter!" He said. I entered the car and he looked at me. I blushed. Wahh why are you thinking like this (y/n)! Forget it!

"S-So where do you want to do?" He asked and stuttered.

"Café!" I said happily and he smiled. His smile, he is so cute >\\>. I kept blushing and we arrived.

"What do you want to order?" Y/B asked me.

"I want caffe latte. And you?" I replied smiling.

"Like you." He said. We sat at a table and I saw him looking at me. I blushed again

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"A-ah I don't know." He looked away and his cheeks became red.

"oppaaa is so cute."

__ And if I tried to apply my writing/improve this sh*t, it would be like this:

I wore my thigh-length white t-shirt and my black jeans that I hardly got in. I also wore my fur coat to avoid coldness. I took my house keys and went outside of my beloved house.

As I was waiting, the cold breeze was blowing my face which made me to shiver hardly again. It was unbelievably freezing outside that my cheeks and the tip of my nose became red. I couldn't even know if my blood were still rushing through my feet and my hands. I cupped my hands in my coat so the coldness could go down which did a little. I was about to enter inside and wait till I saw a car parking in front of the entry of the garage.

"Hey (y/n)! You waited right? Sorry, next time I'll try to be on time. Come on, hop on!" I was upset but at the same time I couldn't. I accepted his apology and entered the vehicle as I sighed in joy: I wasn't freezing anymore.

"Sorry, your nose and cheeks became red", He mumbled, pinching my nose. I couldn't feel my nose because the blood was slowly rushing. Soon as I began to be normal, he turned on the car and drove away.

"So where are you bringing me ?" I asked, looking at the white snow on the road. The trees weren't in their good states but they were beautiful. Y/B looked at me, showing a smile as he stopped driving.

"To our favorite place and now we've arrived", He answered back, going outside of the car. I was struggling against the belt since my coat was blinding my sight. I closed my eyes trying to upgrade my force till I felt something brushing against my arm/chest.

Soon as I opened my eyes, it was Y/N unbelting the belt for me. His hot breath, I got to see his side face so closely for the first time. All of a sudden, I could feel my blood going excitedly everywhere. Not sure if it was because I wasn't cold anymore or because it became really hot here.

"Here", he handed his hand towards me meaning that I have to take his. I took his hand and made my way out of the vehicle. I quickly thanked him to avoid any stutters when I'll speak. He might think that I am weird, nervous.Something like that. Maybe I was, or...not.

As we entered the café shop, the warm atmosphere made my blood to slow down a little. Y/B made a way for us to sit. While I was taking off my coat and while I was sitting down, he went to the counter to order what we'd like to. Drink, Of course.

"They'll bring us our drinks. I got your favorite one...hot chocolate. Never too young or too old for this", He flashed his smile, showing his aegyo fat. He was incredibly attractive as cute. Not attractive like HOT but he got my big attention this time.

I laughed at what he said which was also true, hot chocolate never gets old nor young. It's like the saying in Peter Pan: Why is Peterpan always flying? Because he neverlands. Then the waitress came and brought us our orders.

I decided to take a sip of my drink since I was too excited. Soon as I finished, I tilted up my head and saw Y/B quickly turning his head towards the window and cleared his throat.

"Were you looking at me?" I asked, drinking a little bit of the hot chocolate. He opened and closed his mouth a several of times but he replied at my question after a while,

"W-What are you talking about? No I wasn't looking at you.."He suddenly took his drink and drank it in a flash but soon as he finished it, he almost spat his drink since it was too hot.

I laughed at his cute actions,"You are too cute."

_________

So how was it? Too much details or not?(Please replyy :))

That's what I have to do in all the stories I have to write and it's super long. Not super but it takes a little bit my time in a day.

And if you don't mind, if you can support my stories that I am working my best on, it is really appreciated.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope that you understand my little situation there.