V (angry and sad)

You ran outside of the house in the middle of the night.Why?Because Taehyung dumped you for your best friend.

.

You went to a restaurant and ordered tteokbokki and soju.

.

.

"Gamsahabnida,jal meokgesseubnida(Thank you,I'll eat well)"You said and bowed and ate.

.

.

You drank 2 bottles of soju.You were so depressed that you couldn't get back home.The waitress was worried about you and took your phone and dialed the first contact of your phone.

.

.

"OMO (y/n)-AH!!"He said as he ran.

It was Taehyung.He piggybacked you.

"What happened to you?Why did you drank so much(A/N:'cause you dumped her -__- and you don't know yet?Wow *sarcastic clap*)"

You woke up in a guy's bed.

"MWO AH EH?"You shouted and went to the bathroom and saw your reflexion via mirror.

"I LOOK LIKE LION KING PLUS JOKER ARGH"You shouted and went downstairs.You found V talking to the phone.You decided to record it right away.

V:YAH AISH WAE

?:Mianhaeyo oppa but he stole my heart.He really is my true love..Mian.
You have (y/n) right?

V:Yeah but she isn't the right one,she is just a dumb,nerdie,ugly.Why did I date her.

?:Yah!Don't tell that to my best friend you little cunt.

Those words killed you.You stopped recording and ran away without your shoes.You got bruises everywhere and you didn't know where you were going so you stopped running.

You kept playing the record and cried.

"Best friend?Pft,my butt."You mumbled.

>>>><<<<<

Everyday,Taehyung would always asks you "Are you okay?" "Why are you crying?" "How did you got bruises?" "Your eyes are all red why are you crying?"

You would always lie to that guy.

Taehyung's POV

What's wrong with her?I always have to take care of her.Just seriously,what's wrong with her?Did I do something bad?Just tell me (y/n)!

Everyday,I have to go to her house because she became so depressed.

And now,I am on my way to her house.

.

I got there and entered.

"Ann- NO STOP (Y/N)!!"I said running and grabbed her wrist.

"L-Let me go.."She said pitifully.

I let her and

.

.

.

PAF

.

.

.

The knife was already in her stomach.Near her heart.She fell down as I put her head on my thigh.

She slowly took her phone and played the record thing.

"V:YAH AISH WAE

?:Mianhaeyo oppa but he stole my heart.He really is my true love..Mian.

You have (y/n) right?

V:Yeah but she isn't the right one,she is just a dumb,nerdie,ugly.Why did I date her.

?:Yah!Don't tell that to my best friend you little cunt."

Before I could say a word,her eyes were already closed.

"WHY DID I SAID THOSE STUPID THINGS!?WHY?!!"I shouted and cried.

A/N:Hm guys,should I do a sad or happy sequel?Sorry if it's kind of short ;-;...I have school you know and I haven't updated a imagine for a good long time ;-;!So I did rapidly so I could post.Vote and comment below? :D

Ok here:

You want a sequel or not?If yes what genre?

Happy sequel or Sad sequel ?

Comment below please thanks!