Jungkook

Requested by @Lee_Mina, I really didn't know how to make a funny one ;-;..

Mina's POV

Oh no.Don't tell me Jungkook is coming here.

"EOMMA AISH WHY?!"I shouted while I was in my room waking up.

"Ya ya ya, the Mr.Jeon and Ms.Jeon will come and play with us. Wear good clothes huh?! Oh and clean your room."She shouted back.I could hear her washing the dishes.

"Wow I didn't know that guests will come in my room and play here!"I scoffed and took a shower.After I wore my clothes on, I cleaned my room like my mom said.I went downstairs and sat on the couch sighing not wanting to meet THAT guy.

"Anyway Eomma, I see him everyday at school!"I told her with my annoying glare.

"No Mina.They are coming soon.No but, that's it."She argued back untied the apron and went upstairs to prepare herself.Meanwhile, there is me watching the TV while eating some chips.I am so a real couch potato, it feels GREAT!

*DING DONG*

"Oh my gosh."I said surprised and stood up and saw crumbs of chips.I shook myself and the crumbs were all over the place.Seriously, I don't want anyone to see me like this. I fled in the kitchen and took the broom and started to kick the crumbs under the couch.

I opened the door and greeted to the family.

"Annyeonghaseyo, annyeonghaseyo"I said bowing them so many times.There he is, listening to music . When he saw me, he took off his earphones and hugged me.

"AIGOO MINA IS GROWING UP!! I don't want that !"He shaked and shaked.I pushed him and did my evil glare 'don't you dare' but I liked it.When he is hugging me, such a warm feeling.

"YAH I AM NOT A KID YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT!"I fought back and smacked him on his forehead.Tsk good for him.I went in the dining room leaving Jungkook there still removing his shoes.

"Mina! Come and cook food."Mom said.Eh? Andwae.I don't want to.

"Why in the world I HAVE TO COOK?!"I asked mom.I turned back and rolled my eyes . I saw Jungkook secretly laughing at me.I joined him and kicked him again.

"Tsk.You are laughing?Well, here your reward!"I said sarcastically and went to the kitchen.

Jungkook's POV

OW IT HURTS !!

I should never mess with her again.If I can.I went in the dining room and sat there with the family.Mina's parents kept praising me and saying that I AM A GOOD BOY! And my parents kept praising Mina.I really didn't know what to do so I went in the kitchen.

"Ya can I help you?"

"Wowow first of all, you have to ask nicely so 'Hello, can I help you?' then I will say my answer. "She wanted to piss me off.Ugh this girl.

"No I don't want to do that!"

"Then no.Go join the family's discussion."She turned back and ignored me.OK THEN I WILL DO IT.

"Hello.Can I help you?"

"No."

AHSHWIWBK I wanted to punch her.I went to sit down and waited for the diner.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mina's POV

I putted down the dishes and YES! IT IS READY! Finally. The family ate a spoon of it so d

"Good job Mina!"Everyone did a thumbsup.I smiled and then saw Jungkook with a disgusted face -__-.I did a gesture showing him that I will hit him.He just laughed his ass off and we finished eating.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N:PART TWO COMING SOON~~~~~~Well let's wait because I am watching a TV series 'Bones' season 8. XD I promise today or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, the 2nd part will be post!