t h i r t y - s i x

It's been a week since my uncle's funeral, and since I saw my mother. To say the least, I'm not doing very well. I haven't been out of the house at all, and I've barely left the bed. Harry's been very supportive and stayed by my side through my entire depressive episode.

I've been trying my hardest to get back to normal, and I'm slowly getting there.

Today I have a therapy appointment. I'm not to excited about it, because like I said, I haven't let the house in a week. I just don't feel ready.

I close my eyes for a moment before I push myself out of the bed and drag myself to the kitchen.

"Hey Harry," I yawn, approaching him.

"Hey baby, nice to see you up so early." He flashes me a welcoming smile and I try my best to put on one as well.

"You've got your appointment today, remember?" He says, grasping me in a hug.

I nod my head, "I remember." I say simply.

"I made you some breakfast." He smiles, releasing me from his grasp.

I inhale the air, recognizing the scent of banana pancakes and bacon.

"Pancakes?" I smile softly and he offers me a nod.

"Made them just for you." He smiles, leading me to the table.

I take my seat and look down at my plate. It looks quite delicious if I'm honest. The pancakes and bacon are plated in a way that makes my food look like a smiley face. The bacon is laid on the pancake in a smile shape, and there are berries for the eyes.

"This is cute." I blush, glancing up as Harry walks back into the dinning room.

"Got you some juice too." He states and sits a cup on the table. A cup with a lid, I should add.

"A bit childish, isn't it?" I tease and he rolls his eyes playfully.

"Well, you are my baby." He teases back and I blush.

After breakfast, I force myself to take a shower, deciding it's necessary.

I step into the large shower and the hot water scolds my cool skin. I find myself standing in the shower for way too long and finally pull myself out.

I glance at the bathroom counter and let out a huff of annoyance. I forgot to grab a towel.

I let out a groan and push open the bathroom door, making my way to the bedroom. I can hear water dripping onto the floor with every move I take. I hope Harry isn't too annoyed with me by this.

I enter the bedroom and rummage through the cupboard, pulling out a towel. I wrap the towel around myself and attempt to dry myself, though I've already made quite a mess.

"Someone's wet."

I jump at the sound of Harry's voice and feel a blush cover my face.

"Sorry.. I forgot a towel." I breathe out and he chuckles, shaking his head.

"That's quite alright, kitten." He smirks.

Harry approaches me and I feel his hand snake under my towel and rest on my bum.

He leans down and peppers kisses on my neck, causing me to shiver and let out a gasp.

"What are you doing?" I whisper out.

"Treating you." He says, continuing to give me kisses all over my neck and chest.

Harry suddenly sits on the bed and pats his lap, motioning for me to sit on his lap. I oblige and take a seat on his lap, my bare crotch pressing against his clothed one.

Harry slowly rocks me on his lap and I begin feeling friction on my lower region.

After a few minutes of this torment, Harry pulls his shaft out and presses it against me. I let out a gasp, blushing at the new sensation.

"Daddy's going to take care of you." Harry breathes out and flips me onto my back, hovering over me.

"Is that what you want?" He questions and I gulp, giving him a nod.

"Words, please." He demands, rubbing his shaft on my core.

"Yes, daddy. Please." I whine out and a smirk covers his face.

After a few more seconds of teasing me, Harry pushing himself inside of me and a gasp escapes my lips. I don't think I'll ever get over how big he his.

"Feels so good." He says, locking eyes with me.

I frantically nod in a agreement, hoping he'll start moving soon.

Harry begins thrusting and moans fall from my lips.

"You're always so tight." Harry breathes out, grasping my shoulder as he pounds into me, "such a good girl for me."

I wrap my legs around his waist and this earns me a loud groan from Harry's pink lips. He leans down at begins attacking my neck with kisses, softly sucking on my sweet spot.

This sends me into a moaning mess, I just can't seem to control myself.

"Daddy, don't stop." I whine out, feeling myself becoming close to my climax.

Harry suddenly captivates my lips in a kiss and I whimper into his mouth.

I feel his fingers on my clit and I toss my head back, so close to letting go.

"Please, please I'm so close." I whimper out and Harry flashes me a smirk.

"Not yet." He says simply and I whine at this.

"P..Please!" I plead, practically begging for him to let me come.

"Just a bit longer." He teases and I let out another loud moan.

After a few seconds, I feel his thrusts become unsteady and I know he's getting close.

"Come for me kitten," he says finally, his fingers frantically rubbing my bundle of nerves as he pounds into me.

"Daddy!" I let out a loud string on moans and whimpers and I come undone beneath him.

"Such a good girl," he groans loudly before pulling out and finishing on my stomach.

Harry collapses on the bed beside me and I find him breathing just as heavily as I am.

After a few minutes, I catch my breathe and speak.

"Thank you." I say shyly, "I love you."

"I love you," he replies quickly, "I think you need another shower." He teases.