t w e n t y

Grace

As Harry and I sit on the couch, there's finally a knock on the door, letting us know the guests are here.

"Behave sweetheart." He states before walking towards the door and opening it.

"Hey mate!" A unfamiliar voice says, which I can assume is Harry's friend, Louis.

"Hey Louis, thanks for coming by, I've missed you." Harry states, opening the door more so Louis and his girlfriend can come into the house.

"Who's this?" Louis questions, nodding towards me.

I shyly wave, moving behind Harry.

"Don't be shy, tell him your name." Harry whispers, looking over at me.

"G..Grace." I mutter out, not making eye contact.

"Nice to meet you Grace!" Louis says enthusiastically, "I'm Louis, and this is my beautiful Bella." He states, smiling over at the girl standing beside him.

She was beautiful. I wish I looked like her. Her blonde hair cascaded down her back, her hazel eyes glowing as she gave me a sweet smile. I smiled back,  a giggle escaping my lips.

"Hi Bella, Harry told me about you." I nod, moving from behind Harry.

"Grace, why don't you take her to your room? Louis and I have some catching up to do." He says, his hand resting on my waist.

"M..My room? Are you sure?" I question, giving him a confused look.

"Yes doll, you know where it is, don't be shy." Harry states, giving my hip a squeeze before releasing me.

I nod and glance over at Bella, "let's go I guess," I let out an awkward laugh, walking towards the room I was in before. Embarrassment washes over my face as I open the door. Does she think it's weird that there's all of these kids things in here.

"I uh.. it was like this when I got here." I state, motioning towards the toys, coloring books and more placed in the room.

"It's cute!" She says, her voice filled with excitement, "it looks kind of like my room, but yours is way cooler." She says, examine the room.

"I think Harry designed it." I say, picking up the plush bunny off of the bed, which had a princess themed duvet.

"You call him Harry?" Bella questions as her eyes skim the book shelf, which seems to only have coloring books and children's stories.

"What else would I call him?" I give her a confused look as she turns to face me.

"Well, I call Louis daddy. He takes care of me, and it seems like Harry does the same for you." She smiles, plopping down on the bed as I follow suit and do the same.

"Oh, I dunno.. I guess maybe Harry wants me to call him that as well." I say, smiling at the thought. Harry is very daddy-like. He always takes care of me and makes sure I've eaten. He's kind, but sometimes he seems to be dark, and I don't know if that scares me, or excites me.

Though he stole me away from my life, I'm thankful he did. I find comfort in him and he treats me in a way I've never been treated before.

Bella glances over at me before grabbing a coloring book of the shelf.

"Do you want to color with me?" She questions, joining me back on the bed. I nod, I've always found coloring comforting. I use to draw even, but I'm not very good anymore.

"Do you have any crayons?" Bella asks, before rummaging through a few of the draws of the dresser. "I'm not sure, let me ask Harry" I reply. As I get up to walk towards the door, there's a knock.

"Doll?" Harry questions as I meet his gaze.

"Daddy?" I question, my cheeks flashing red as the word leaves my mouth. It feels a bit odd calling him that in a non sexual way, but it feels right at the same time.

His eyes widen for a moment before a smile plasters his face.

Before I can ask about the Crayons, he scoops me up, his hands resting under my bum.

Louis follows him into the room, grasping Bella's hand. Harry places me down on the ground beside him.

"Let's all have dinner together, yeah?" Louis says, smiling at Harry and I, "We can go over to our house, I think it would be nice." Louis continues.

Harry nods in agreement, asking Louis to give us a moment. After Louis and Bella walk out of the room, he closes the door behind him, moving closer to me.

"Are you comfortable going to their house?" He asks sweetly, brushing a stray strand of hair out of my face.

"I think so, they both seem really nice," I smile as I reply, fiddling with my fingers.

"Were you a good girl?" He questions, pressing his body closer to mine, causing me to feel his bulge against my stomach.

I nod my head sheepishly, trying to hid my now reddened cheeks in his chest.

"Let's get your shoes on," he states as he moves to the closet, grabbing a pair of converse. He kneels on the ground in front of me, helping me slip my feet into the shoes. Once they're both on, he smiles as he ties them, getting up when he's finished.

"You're beautiful, you know." He says softly, grasping my hand as he leads be out of the room and down to the living room, where Louis is seated on the couch, with Bella placed on his lap, watching the tv.

"We're ready." Harry's voice booms through the living room, causing me to jump slight, but he places his hand on my back, comforting me.

"Let's go then! I can't wait for you to see the house." Louis says, before standing up, Bella still clinging onto him. He holds her in the same way Harry held me earlier, his hands under her bum, supporting her weight.

All four of us walk outside and get into our separate cars. As we begin to drive down the road, Harry follows Louis and my body fills with excitement, glad to see a new place I've never been before.

As we continue driving, I fidget with the radio and begin to feel antsy, tired of waiting to arrive.

"Are we almost there?" I ask Harry for the 3rd time now.

"Almost, please don't ask again." He says sternly.

"Or what?" I push him, seeing what he'll respond.

"I don't think you want to know," he glances over at me for a moment, his signature smirk covering his face.

"What if I do?" I continue, looking over at him with doe eyes.

I can see the frustration in his face and it causes me to giggle a bit.

"Or I'll spank your arse until you can't sit." He replies, slightly gritting his pearly white teeth.

I quickly sit still in my seat and decide it's best not to push him anymore than I already have.

"Please be a good girl for me tonight." He says as we pull into an unfamiliar drive away, which I can only assume is Louis's.

—————————————-
Authors note:
I hope you all are liking the new chapters I've been putting out! This are going to get a lot more interesting, I promise. I am able to introduce ddlg and little space aspects into this story, as you could probably already tell by Grace's room and Bella's personality. Thank you all so much for reading and I hope you're having a good day/night ❤️