e i g h t e e n

(Edited: 09/26/2020)

The next day was a good day. I woke up and Harry had made me breakfast and even allowed us to eat it in my room. It was really lovely.

I'm so glad to be here. I'm so glad to be here with him.

It's almost dinner time now, and Harry has been out for a while. He had to go out and grab a few things from the store, as well as take a few things by his work office.

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but Harry is a writer. He writes novels and books and all kinds of things. It's really quite impressive and I wish I could, but It's just not my strong suit. I'm more of a reader, if you feel me.

I decided to finally explore the house today, Harry's gone, so why not?

Most of the rooms are pretty boring, just home offices or bed rooms, but now I'm stood in front of the last door I haven't entered yet. It seems a bit different from the others for some reason, but I can't seem to pinpoint why.

I finally decide to open the door, it's now or never, right.

My fingers grasp the doorknob, turning it slowly. I push the door opened and discover a very dark room, so dark I can't even see into it. It seems to have no windows, which is odd because most of the rooms do.

I step into the room, running my hand across the wall as I search for the light switch.

"Oh, there it is." I whisper to myself before flicking on the switch.

I soft gasp leaves my lips as the light comes on and I'm able to see the room. I quickly shut the door, feelings as though I've invaded Harry's space, but it's too late to turn back now.

I close my eyes for a moment before opening the door again. My gaze is met with leather as far as the eye can see. There is a large bed in the middle of the room and all kinds of things lining walls, some things in display cages, others hanging from the wall. Things I've never seen in person before, but I of course knew what the were for.

"Holy shit." I whisper, stepping into the room.

"This is some kinky shit." I think out loud before venturing further into the room.

As I near the bed in the center of the room, I soon notice there is, what appear to be hand cuffs attached to the bed on all four corners. I begin exploring the room more, some what mesmerizing by the collection of whips and ropes displayed on the wall.

I ran my fingers across one of the whips, when I heard a light cough and quickly removed my hand and turned around, only to see Harry's gaze on me.

I felt my face heat up with embarrassment, yet I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"What are you doing in here?" Harry asked, his eyebrows furrowing, his cheeks turning a light tint of pink along with my own.

I struggled to get the words out, I'm quite embarrassed to say the least

"Sorry, I just wanted to look around.." I breathe out, an awkward smile covering my lips.

"Are you frightened?" He questioned, obvious to my nervous state. "I didn't think you were ready to see this yet, or I would've showed you." He says, biting his lip.

"I'm not frightened, I just.." my voice trailed off, as I didn't know what else to say.

"I know it's a lot to take in, but don't worry. I wouldn't force you to be with me that way. I do have self control" He quickly replies as he stuffs his hands in his pocket, a chuckle falling from his lips.

I glanced down at his hands and noticed he was pulling something out.

"I was just bringing your phone up to you, I got it out on my plan today." He extends his hand to me, my phone in his grasp. I reach out, grabbing it quickly.

"Thank you," I say, taking a quick peek at my phone, then my gaze met his again.

"Would you like to help me make dinner?" He asked softly, "it's getting a bit late and I'm hungry."

I nodded and followed him to the large kitchen, a bit shocked by what had just happened, but I was trying to keep my cool.

As he lead me to the kitchen, I noticed a few paintings scattering the living room as we passed it.

"Did you paint those?" I questioned, pointing towards the living room as I sat on a bar stool by the kitchen counter.

"I did," he smiled as he answered, "maybe I should teach you, yeah?" Harry let out a chuckle before rummaging through the fridge.

"Maybe, could be fun.." I stated quietly as he pulled a few ingredients from the fridge.

As he placed the food on the counter, I realized he had changed clothes since earlier. Grey sweatpants cling to his hips, and his chest was covered by a loose black tank top. I bit my lip as I started at his back muscles, watching them move as he grabbed a few other things from the cabinet.

"Do you like chicken Alfredo? I hope so, because that's what I'm making." A chuckle fell from his lips as he spoke. Soon he turned around and I quickly shifted my gaze towards his face.

"That actually sounds really good," I giggled, "almost as good as you." I blushed as the words left my lips. His eyes widened for a moment before he chuckled again.

"You're a cheeky one, aren't you, pet?" He smirked, his eyes meeting mine once again.

I hid my face behind my hands for a moment, filled with embarrassment, and something else too. I clenched my legs together, ignoring the feeling I was getting down there.

"Were you going to answer?" He mused, closing the space between us.

"I..I.." I let out a stutter, searching for the right words to say, "I'm sorry, I'm not sure why I said that..."

"No worries kitten, we all feel horny sometimes, no shame." He kisses my forehead before going back to preparing the food.

I was a bit shocked by his sudden bluntness, but at the same time I wasn't. This is Harry we're talking about.

********

A few hours passed by, we had eaten dinner then ended up in the living room. The room was only lit by the tv, which was playing a movie I'd never seen before, but I didn't really mind.

I glance over, to see Harry's eyes drifting closed. A small smile covers my lips.

"He's beautiful." I think to myself while looking at his features.

He truly is beautiful. His long brown hair formed ringlets on the top his shoulders. His lips look softer than anything I've ever seen before.

I'm to kiss him in that moment, but then I don't want to wake him. I decide against it, for now.

I find myself drifting to sleep at this point, I rest my head on his chest, letting myself fall to sleep peacefully.