t w e n t y - t w o

Grace

When I finally woke up, I was in my room in Harry's house. The cute princes themed duvet covering me. I stand up from the bed, rubbing my eyes for a moment. As I glance down at my feet, I realize Harry had undressed me while I was sleeping. Now I was only covered in one of his shirts, which fell down to my thighs. I wonder if he found what was in my pocket? My cheeks began to heat up at the thought.

I push the thoughts as I walk towards his room. Debating on weather I should knock or just let myself in.

As I'm about to open the door, I hear Harry groan on the other side. I listen for a few more seconds, a bit intrigued if I'm honest. I hear more groans as I press my ear to his door.

I can hear him more clearly, I'm able to make out the words he's saying.

"Fuck baby, your mouth feels so good"

My eyes widen and I feel myself filling with anger. Who the hell is in there with him?

I push open the door and I'm greeted by a naked Harry, his hand holding onto his shaft with his head thrown back. He was pleasuring himself.

Finally his eyes meet mine as I can see the lust in them.

"Are you just going to stare?" His voice sounds a bit harsh.

"I uhm.. sorry.." I mumble, dropping my eyes to the floor.

"Get over here." He says sternly, pointing towards his bed.

My eyes widen and I cannot get my feet to move.

"Now." He barks, clearly becoming impatient.

I rush over to his bed and he quickly pulls me on top of him.

"Grind against daddy." His eyes meet mine again as he places his hands on my hips. I don't move myself, so he moves my hips for me, causing me to let out a whimper from the pleasure between my legs.

"God, I want to be inside of you." He groans loudly, moving my hips faster until I start rocking back and forth myself.

"Good girl," he muses, his head falling back onto the pillow. I close my eyes, small moans leaving my lips.

Harry

I cannot take it anymore, I can't wait for her any longer. She's so irresistible. I can feel her wetness pressed against my throbbing member.

I quickly flip her onto her back, I can see the shock in her eyes as I do so, but I give her a reassuring look.

"Is this okay?" I ask softly. I may be in control, but consent is important. Grace nods her head frantically, desperation covering her precious pale face.

I slip my shaft inside of her, giving her a minute to adjust to the size. God, she's so tight.

I reach between us, placing my finger on her clit before slowly moving my finger in a circle. Teasing her a bit. She moans from the simple touch, now tossing her head back into the pillows.

I finally begin to thrust into her quickly, making her moan out loudly.

"D..Daddy!"

I almost lost it when she said that, but I continued rocking my hips back and forth. I've got to focus on my princess before myself.

"Does that feel good baby?" I roughly buck my hips, my hands trailing up to her plump breast. They seem to fit perfectly in my hands.

"Yes, daddy" she whines, causing me to groan loudly. I feel myself getting close, but I push back the feeling. Focusing on pleasuring her.

I finally snake my hand back down to her clit, quickly rubbing circles. I can feel her tensing up. I know she's close to her climax.

I feel her tightening around my shaft and rub her little bundle of nerves faster.

"Come for daddy, come on, be a good girl for me." I coo, cupping her face with my free hand.

"Cum for daddy." I say again, more forceful this time.

"Daddy! I'm coming." She moans out before meeting her climax and covering me and herself in come.

I pull myself from her, giving her a minute to calm down and collect herself. When her breath finally steadies, she begins to get up from the bed, but I shake my head at her, pointing to the floor beside the bed.

"No no, I'm not done with you yet, princess. Don't be selfish, daddy wants to come too."

Grace

I gulp as the words leave Harry's red lips.

"C'mon Pet, get on your knees for daddy." A smirk covers Harry's face as always and I follow his instructions. My knees press against the cool wooden floor as he stands up In front of me. His large member hanging in front of my face.

I shyly grab it, but he pushes my hand away, causing me to give him a confused look.

"Open your mouth for me, kitten."

I do as he says and he shoves his c.ock into my mouth, causing me to gag for a second. He was being a bit rough, but I honestly didn't mind. I liked it that way. His large hands grab my hair, before moving my mouth on him at the speed he wanted.

I bob my head up and down, taking him all in my throat for a moment. I gag but he doesn't seem to mind, and neither do I.

I can feel tears welling in my eyes, but I keep moving my head back and forth. I feel his body tense us and his c.ock throb in my mouth.

He quickly pulls himself out of my mouth and before I can open my mouth, my face is covered in come.

"Oh god, you're a good girl" He groans loudly, as he finishes on my face. I peek up at him, giving him an innocent looks, though I don't look to innocent with his come covering my face.

"Let's get you cleaned up." He smiles at me, picking me up from my knees and leading me to the bathroom.

—————————-
Authors note:

Uhhh, I wrote smut??? Please let me know if you liked it or if it was cringy. I always trigger writing the dirty parts lmao