t w e n t y - o n e

Grace

I sigh in relief as we park, I've always hated being in the car for long periods of time, it's always so boring.

Harry got out of the car, and I followed suit, taking in the view of the large house in front of me. It was similar to Harry's house, very big and fancy looking.

I glance over, watching as Louis and Bella exit their own vehicle. Louis walks towards the door, unlocking it and motioning for us to come inside.
Harry walks in and I follow behind him, clinging to his arm.

The inside of the house is beautiful, the walls in the living room were painted an off white color and the furniture looked very expensive. There was a huge Television hung on the wall, and a few game systems below it on a small shelf.

"Do you like it, mate? I've redone everything since the last time you were over!" Louis said with excitement in his voice, causing Harry to laugh and nod in response.

"It looks lovely Lou, you've always been great at decorating." Harry says, admiring the scenery.

"Mind helping me cook?" Louis questions, stuffing his hand in his pockets.

"Yeah, I don't mind!" Harry states, following Louis into the kitchen.

"Bella, love, take grace to your play room and show her around, yeah?" Lou says before disappearing into the kitchen with Harry.

Bella grabs my hand, dragging me up to her room. She pushes the door opened to the 'playroom' and I examine the room as we walk in. It's similar to my room at Harry's house. Children's toys and other babyish things covering the room.

"My daddy buys me lots of toys, sorry it's so messy!" Bella giggles, moving a few things around as I walk into the room.

"No worries! I'm a messy person so I don't mind." I giggle as the words leave my mouth.

"Hey! We can color now!" She lets out a squeal while running over to a drawer and pulling out a few coloring books and a box of crayons. Bella plops herself down on the plush pink carpet on the floor and I hesitantly do the same.  I will admit, I was a bit weirded out by the situation at first, but Bella and Louis seemed really happy together.

Bella takes out a My Little Pony coloring book and passes me a different one.

I look at the cover and it reads 'Care bears', I've always liked Care Bears, I'll admit. They're pretty freaking cute.

After coloring and hanging out with Bella for about 30 minutes, I feel my mouth getting dry.

"Do you think you could get me a drink? I don't mean to sound demanding but I don't want to roam your house." I laugh awkwardly, feeling a bit rude, but it was true. I didn't want to roam around too much because I'm a guest here.

"No problem! I'll be back with some juice!" Bella says, leaving the room and running down the stairs.

While she's gone, I decide to look around her room a bit. I wouldn't call it snooping, because I'm not trying to find anything. I'm just a bit curious about her lifestyle. It seems like Harry wants the same thing, so why not familiarize myself a bit while I have the chance.

I open a few of the drawers on her bright pink dresserand my eyes land on something that confuses me a bit. There's a few pacifiers in the drawer, but they look like they're for an adult. They're decorated with gems and little sparkles.

I quickly close the drawer, a bit shocked by what I saw. 'Does she use those?' I thought to myself. That seems a bit far to me, but if that's her thing then who cares.

as I sit back down on the carpet, Bella comes back into the room holding two supply cups. My eyes widen for a moment as I look at her. Am I suppose to actually drink from one of those?

"Hey! I got two cups, the pink one is mine but you can use the purple one. It's my second favorite." She smiles at me, extending her hand for me to take the cup, which I hesitantly take.

Bella joins me on the carpet again, pulling a cute plush bunny into her lap before she gives me a serious look.

"I know this can be a lot to take in, but I promise it's nothing weird," she states, brushing her hair out of her face with her fingers, "it's nice to be taken care of sometimes, Louis does a great job with me. And I'm sure Harry will do the same with you." She smiles as she finishes her sentence.

"I don't mean to sound rude but it's all just.." I trail off, searching for the words to say, "different, I guess." I shrug before taking a drink from the silly cup she handed me. I was thirsty after all, it's just a cup anyways.

"Just give it a chance at least, you might really like being Harry'a little. I know he can be stern sometimes, but he's a nice guy." I nod in agreement after the words leave her mouth. She's right, he can be an asshole sometimes, but deep down, he's a big softie.

"Can I ask you something?" I question, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Of course! Whatever you'd like." I'm glad Bella was so sweet, I don't have many friends and I feel like we'd really get along.

"I wasn't trying to snoop or anything, but I noticed you had these uhm.." I felt a bit embarrassed, I just couldn't finish what I was saying.

"Don't be shy girl, it's okay to ask questions!" Bella chuckles, placing her hand on my leg for a moment, reassuring me that it's really okay.

"I saw some uhm.. pacifiers in your drawer? Do you use them?" I can feel my cheeks heat up as I speak.

"Sometimes, I just find them comforting some days. They help me calm down when I'm stressed or anxious." She stands up and begins rummaging through the drawer I had just peeked in a few minutes before.

She pulled one of the pacifiers out, it was purple, matching the cup in my hand.

"I've never used this one before if you'd like to have it. You don't have to use it, of course, but in case you ever do." She smiles sweetly, placing the item in my hand before moving towards the door.

"Thank you," I mutter out, following behind her. I quickly shove the pacifier into my pocket, too embarrassed to show Harry right now.

I hear Lou's voice boom up the stair case, "Dinners ready girls, come down please."

Bella and I make our way to the kitchen and I'm greeted with the smell of steak and a few other foods. Oh god, I love steak. I can already feel my mouth watering as we sit at the table, Louis and Bella seated straight across from Harry and I.

"Let's eat." Harry chuckles, clearly noticing my excitement.

————

After a few more hours of hanging out with Louis and Bella, Harry decided we should probably head back to his place. The car ride home was quite, aside from the pitter-patter of rain hitting the windows. I felt myself drift to sleep while staring out the window and admiring the city.

I finally woke up to feel Harry's body against mine, he was carrying me inside the house. I cling to his shirt, nuzzling my head into his chest. I was too sleepy to care about anything else.