n i n e

Harry

have you ever wanted someone you couldn't have? Ever lusted after someone that's no good for you? Because I have. I knew Grace was no good for me. I knew she was too young, but I couldn't keep her off my mind.

Tonight was the night I decided to change that, I was determined to keep the thought of her away. I can do it, I've just got to find someone better, and that's what I'll do.

********

I entered the bar, examing the room filled with drunk assholes and tipsy girl's trying to be cute. The place was a disaster. I decided to get a drink, one couldn't hurt, right? And hey, maybe there's a cute girl by the bar.

I make my way over, ordering a drink before sitting down. I wait a few minutes, hastily looking at my phone to check the time. Maybe I should get out of here, I'm not even enjoying myself. As I stand from the stool I bump into something, or should I say, someone. A girl with long blonde hair and an outfit that barely covers her body is stood in front of me. A soft giggle escapes her lips before she speaks.

"I'm sooo sorry." She slurs, her words dragging out a bit.

I roll my eyes, before shifting a bit. This girl seems like a total idiot, but maybe she could get Grace off my mind.

********

That girl was awful and she had no idea what she was doing. She was sloppy and inexperienced. She left a few hickies on my body, which I told her not to because I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea. As i walk down the pavement to my car my phone vibrates and i tug it out of my pocket, looking at the message

From: Charlie.

Hey! Sorry to bother you, I just wanted to check up and see how it's going with Grace, I hope she's not giving you any trouble.

Shit, I completely forgot I was supposed to be keeping an eye on her tonight. I quickly got into my car and rushed to her house.

Before I got out of my car, I glanced at the clock, sighing as I looked at the time. It was late and I should've been her hours ago. I really hope she didn't tell Charlie I hadn't shown up or he'd be beyond mad at me.

I got out of my car, shutting the door softly behind me. I let out a loud sigh, closing my eyes as I opened the front door.