f i v e

Grace.

As I walk into the front building, I take out my phone and quickly send aunt Clare a text, letting her know I got here. I make my way to my first class, loitering in the hall for a moment before entering.

*********

Finally, I'm done with my classes for the day. I rush out of the building, ready to be home so I can take a nap. As I push open the glass door and walk out, bumping into a tall figure. I gasp softly, quickly pulling away. "Shīt! I'm so sorry."

I look up and am met with emerald colored eyes and a cheeky smirk.

"Well hello there," his smirk grows and I blush, taking a step back from Harry. "Hi.. Uhm I didn't mean to curse.. Sorry."
He chuckles and shakes his head, pushing his mess of curls back a bit. "it's alright Love, don't do it again though." He winks, causing my cheeks to turn a deeper shade of red.

"I-I have to go.." I quickly take off, looking back to see Harry watching me. I shake my head slightly and continue my walk home.

*********

When I get home the house is empty, you know what that means? No pants.

As soon as I enter my room I take off my skinny jeans, leaving me in a t shirt and light pink panties, I tug my shirt down a bit and grab my phone from my back pack.

Clare texted me, letting me know her and Charlie would be out until late and if I needed anything to call Harry and let him know.

I roll my eyes, sitting my phone down. I'm almost an adult, I don't need help. She's so annoying sometimes.

*******

I decide to go to the kitchen and get something to eat. I lazily walk down the stairs, tugging at the bottom of my shirt to cover my panties. I open the fridge grabbing a bottle of water.
I hear someone clear their throat, startling me.

Guess who's here?

"Fück, sorry.." Harry bites his lip as his eyes scan up and down my body. "Uhm.. Charlie said him and your aunt would be out all night and that I needed to come stay the night, Fück.. I.. Go put some pants on," he mutters, tearing his eyes away.

"Sorry.. I didn't know.." I look down, quickly walking past him into my room.

I shut the door and groan, mentally face palming. Why did that have to happen? I'm literally going to die from embarrassment.

I quickly put on some shorts and walk back down stairs, my eyes meeting Harry's as soon as I enter the room. "Sorry about that.." I glance down, fiddling with the hem of my t shirt.

"It's alright darling..." I blush at his pet name, assuming it's innocent.

"Come here, Grace." He says in a soft voice, coaxing me toward him. His hand quickly snakes around my waist and I gasp, trying to pull away as he tightens his grasp.

"I saw you in your room over the weekend. I saw you sprawled out on your bed with your hands in your panties." I gasp, my cheeks turning dark red.

"I-I..."