Full Tilt Tails

En başından başla

Sonic and Brody arrive as they jump onto the matttres pushing it back towards the spider web managig to break it and they use the matress to catch the avalanche and they launch it aside. "You can look now" Sonic said to the couple "It's safe!" Brody said "Sonic! Brody! You saved us!" The couple said "Hey, if we thought you were in any real danger, we would have rushed!" Sonic said "I-It's not fair! That hedgehog and wolf are too fast!" Robotnik said "Don't worry. I'll blast another round!" Grounder said and before Robotnik could stop him the badnik fire a missile that bounces off the mattress hitting the tank makong it explide.

Meanwhile Tails pants heavily running up to Sonic and Brody "I'm here Sonic and Brody! Can I help with the rescue?" Tails asks and Brody puts his hands on Tails' shoulders "Sorry, kiddo! Sure could have used your help, but everything's okay now!" Brody said smiling and Tails kicks a pebble furiously "I'm never in time for the fun stuff! Face it, I'm a slow-mo!" Tails said walking away "Hey kid cheer up!" Sonic said worried "You're already the fastest two-tailed orange fox We know!" Brody said.

*Later at Robotnik's Fortress*

Robotnik got tired of always losing to Sonic and Brodys speed and decided to create a special gum called speedamint gum that could make anyone fast and decided to test it with Grounder on the forest but he ended up crashing and Robotnik told him to not lose the gum but he lost it.

Tails is running through the same forest "If I'm ever gonna be fast on my feet like Sonic and Brody, I gotta keep training! Sonic and Brody say, you gotta think fast, train fast, and be fast!" Tails said and ends up stepping on the speedamint gum sticking to his shoes sole and the effect takes place and starts running faster "Sonic and Brody were right! Training is really paying off!" Tails said happy running through the forest and screechs to a halt "This is great! I've gotta tell Sonic and Brody!" Tails said running up the hill as Sonic and Brody were running down the hill "Sonic! Brody!" Tails said but he bumps into them.

Sonic holds his head and so do Brody and Tails "What hit us?" Sonic and Brody ask "I did!" Tails said smiling "Stop kidding! Whatever that was, it was going like....uh" Sonic said "Us!" Brody said "It was me! Look!" Tails said running off then back to them "I got the speed! Sonic and Brody speed!" Tails said jumping up and down "That's amazing! I mean, uh, that's great! No uh" Sonic said and Brody lightly nudges him "What Sonic means is how did that happen?" Brody asks "Guess all that training paid off!" Tails said just then a train whistle can be heard "Watch, I'll race that train!" Tails said "No Tails, that's dangerous!" Brody said "Yeah don't you think you might be jumping the gun?" Sonic asks "Yeah! At last!" Tails said and runs away "Tails wait up!" Brody and Sonic said "Those are three words I thought we'd never hear ourselves say" Sonic said.

Tails caught up to the train and runs past it and stops at a distance "Awesome! Sonic, Brody, I'm waiting!" Tails said giggling tapping his foot but he stops giggling when his foot gets stuck in the rails "Uh-oh! I'm trapped!" Tails said as he can't pull his foot out and the train starts getting closer "I know! Sonic! Brody! Help!" Tails said as Sonic and Brody runs up to him "We'll get you out before you can shake a leg!" Sonic said "Of course , it would help if you could shake your leg" Brody said "Sonic get the train away from us while I help Tails" He said "Roger that!" Sonic said as he builds a bridge for the train to travel above Tails and Brody. Brody grabs a hold of Tails' leg.