41. The Phone Call.

Hello!

"Stop staring, will you?" He asked still looking at the screen but I just narrowed my eyes without taking them off him.

"Nandini." He looked at me annoyed.

"I won't stop staring until you tell me what are you doing. " I told him adamantly.

"Trying to watch the movie." He stated the obvious pointing at the tv screen.

"Aah thanks Captain Obvious but why?" I asked and he ate a popcorn.

"Didn't I tell you we will watch one when I get back? Don't you like it? You want me to change the film?" He asked raising his eyebrows and faking innocence.

"Stop it Mr. Malhotra! Why are you being so..." I couldn't get myself to utter the adjective for him.

"So?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"So–" I tried to find another word, I don't want to use that word for him.

"So?" He encouraged.

"Nice. " I gave up vexedly and a smirk came on his lips.

"Thank you but who wouldn't want to watch a movie with their husband? I'm just fulfilling your wish without you even asking for it." He said cheekily.

"Wasn't I Miss. Murthy few hours ago?" I asked him raising my eyebrows and he smirked.

"Are you hurt because I called you that?" He asked and I looked away.

"Of course not. Why would I be hurt? I was just muddled." I told him shrugging and he held my hand.

"I'm really sorry Mrs. Malhotra, won't call you that again." He cupped my face while talking amiably and I just looked at him in disbelief.

Such a drama king!

"Now shall we concentrate on the movie? Because I'm watching one after a very long time and I'm liking it." He told me and I just looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Fineee. I know you find me hotter and more handsome than the hero, so keep looking, I don't mind, after all you are my wife, you have all the rights." He told me spreading his arms like SRK and I gaped at him.

"But then I want my rights too." His evil smirk returned and I looked at him skeptically.

"What rights?" I asked cautiously and he grinned before pulling me to him.

"What the-" "Shh." He kept his finger on my lips.

"My right of cuddling with my wife while watching the movie. " He told me and my eyes widened.

He made me keep my head on his chest and he himself leaned on the headstand. Wrapping his hands around my frame, he held me protectively and pecked my forehead before looking back at the tv screen.

I was too stunned to react or even move a bit. I just kept looking at him and he kept watching the movie like it was the most normal thing ever.

"Are you trying to make me go crazy? Do you plan on putting me in an asylum to torture me even more after I become mad?" I asked him horrified.

I was getting really really anxious.

"Shh Nandini, don't say such things, I wont ever let you leave me. Now watch me and let me watch the movie." He dismissed me without even sparing a look and my anxiety was growing.

"I want to go home." I told him gulping and he looked at me with annoyance.

"What is wrong with you? This is your home, where do you want to go? Also, are you seriously afraid of affection?" He asked and I gaped.