30. You have a Family?

Hello!

30 chapters already!

"Don't worry Chachaji, I'll take care of her and you take care of chachi, she needs you the most right now. You should definitely go, it's chachi's brother who has passed away, she needs you there with her. " I told him in the call and he asked me to take care before disconnecting the call.

Chachi's brother passed away last night so Chacha chachi will be leaving immediately to Bangalore, where he used to reside.

Why are all the bad things happening to us?

"Already sad? The torture hasn't even started yet Mrs. Malhotra. " I heard my namesake husband asking, since we are currently sitting in his car.

" Chachi's brother expired last night so they are leaving. " I told him with a poker face and he frowned.

"Both of them? " He asked the stupidest question ever.

"Of course, they are husband and wife, how can chachaji leave chachi alone in this situation? " I told him.

"And what about those husbands who put their wives in worst situations? " He asked smirking.

"They are not husbands, they belong to the category of namesake husband. A real spouse is someone who stands by their partner in every situation. " I told him narrowing my eyes.

"Poor you then. I can see you had a lot of expectations from your would be husband and all of it just got ruined. " He was enjoying it.

"These are not a lot of expectations, these are just the basic things. " I told him getting annoyed.

"Basic? Manik Malhotra never goes basic. " He said arrogantly.

"Of course. " I mumbled before looking out of the window.

"So now we have no one to break this news of our marriage to. " He said faking a sigh.

Thank God! I don't know what I would have told Chacha Chachi. But for how long I will be able to avoid this? But now at least I have some time, I'll have to think of something.

"Listen. " I heard and looked at him.

"Whatever we have, it's between us, I don't want you disrespecting my family members because of it and Nakul must not know about this. Make him believe that you are happily married to me. " His words made me frown in confusion.

"You have a family? And who's Nakul? " I thought he doesn't have a family.

"I do have a family and it consists of three people, me, my masi and my nephew Nakul. They don't stay with me all the time but when they come, you will have to be nice and respectful to them. " He told me and I gave him a nod.

"And in return you'll have to promise me that when Nalini will gain her consciousness, you won't let her know  about the kind of relationship we share. Deal? " I proposed and he looked at me for a moment before nodding.

"Deal. " He agreed and I nodded.

"Um, what is Nakul's age?" I asked hesitatingly.

"He's 7." He replied and I nodded.

"And his parents? " I asked and he looked outside the window.

"My sister and her husband died in a plane crash when he was two. " He told.

"You had a sister? " I asked in shock.

" Cousin. " He replied and I nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry about them. " I mumbled and he chuckled.