20. Get Out!

Hello!

"I can't believe this is happening. " I groaned in annoyance.

"Yeah, must be a dream come true for you, right? " He asked mocking me.

"You wish Mr. Malhotra." I faked a smile and he just shrugged.

"C'mon Miss. Murthy just accept it that you are on cloud nine right now since I'm taking you to my place. You can show off by telling this to the people in office. They'll be really jealous. " He said smirking causing me to look at him with utmost disinterest.

"Sorry to burst your bubble Mr. Malhotra but I'm clearly not interested in making anyone jealous of my misery. " I retorted and he looked at me with amusement.

"Pretend as much as you want to but we both know the truth. " He said raising his left eyebrow.

"At least I do. " I told him faking another smile.

Getting more annoyed with his mocking, I turned my face away to look outside the window of his luxurious car.

It was still raining lightly outside and the roads were void of any living form. Complete silence and darkness had engulfed the roads and it surprisingly looked beautiful.

Tring tring

I heard the tune and realized that I have received a message. Taking out my phone from my pocket, I checked the name of the sender and found Chachi's name. Oh God!

Which one?

I shook my head at her message.

Haven't checked yet. Just going to check.

I messaged back and after a few seconds came her reply.

Let me know positively by tomorrow. Good night.

Resting my head on the window frame, I sighed with closed eyes.

"I thought I'm the only one who annoys you. " I heard Mr. Malhotra speaking and looked at him after opening my eyes, to find him frowning at me.

"You are not that special to me Mr. Malhotra." I faked a smile and he looked really displeased by my answer.

"Stop. " He said sternly and his driver stopped the car.

"Get out. " My eyes widened at his words which were directed to me.

"What? " I asked in disbelief and he shifted his gaze to the front.

"Out! " He yelled suddenly after a minute of pause causing me to jolt.

I immediately got out of his car followed by his driver, who gave me my bag before getting in again.

And with a blink of an eye, the car began moving and I was left alone in this isolated road at midnight.

A few hours back he was talking about my safety, ironical much?

God! I have never seen a crazier guy and with all my might, I just wish to punch him at least once!

I need to get back home now and since home isn't too far, I can walk but this is kinda scary!

And I was calling all this beautiful a minute ago, ironical again?

Shaking my head, I began walking and saw a dog walking towards me. Gulping, I stood frozen on my spot and saw the dog coming closer.

Damn! Will he bite me? No no, I haven't done anything to him! But wait a minute, he can do a lot! Great idea Nandini!

I checked my bag and found a packet of biscuits that I always keep in my bag. Taking it out, I sat on my knees and fed the biscuit to the dog, caressing his hair. And this is when I realised it's Boxer, our street dog.

MaNan~Hating The Mistress's Daughter! On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara