21. Bipolar!

Hello!

I can't believe what is happening with me lately, I mean seriously. I had my Boss intruding my house, threatening me to move to his place, leaving me in the middle of an isolated road at midnight and then finally literally crashing at my place in my arms at 4 am disturbing my precious sleep.

And as if he was not enough, Chachi is pestering me about marriage and when I didn't see the pictures of guy till morning, she fixed my lunch date with the one she thought was good and emotionally blackmailed me into promising her that I'll see the guy, I mean c'mon!

And right now my sleepy self is sitting on my couch waiting for my unconscious Boss to get up and leave so that I can finally crash on my bed and get some much needed sleep. All this is so annoying and frustrating that I don't think I'll be able to take it for long.

I was nice enough to call the doctor and get Mr. Malhotra checked, I was nice enough to let him lie here on my bed, unconscious but I think my niceness potion is fading and I don't think I'll be nice enough to not push him off my bed if he doesn't gains consciousness in ten minutes maximum!

I have had enough!

Keeping my hand on my forehead, I closed my eyes leaning on the couch because of the tiredness.

"Aah! " I opened my eyes immediately on hearing Mr. Malhotra yelp and found him trying to get up.

"Sir. " I ran to him and held his shoulders.

"Lie down, you are weak. " I told him making him lie down carefully.

"What? " He asked holding his head.

"Yeah, you just passed out there so I called the doctor and he told me that your sugar level is low, probably because of stressing too much. " I told him and he looked before closing his eyes for a moment.

"What time is it? " He asked and I looked at the alarm clock on the night stand.

" 10 am." I informed and his eyes widened.

"What? " He asked in disbelief and I gave him a nod.

"You lie down, I'll call your driver, he'll help you in heading home. " I told him and turned to leave but stopped as he held my hand.

"Why?" He asked causing me to frown.

"Why what? " I asked and he left my hand.

"Why did you keep me here and not send me home with the driver? " He asked softly.

"Because doctor had asked me not to disturb your slumber and also you needed someone to take care of you in this condition and knowing that you live alone, I couldn't send you." I told him and he looked at me with disbelief.

"Despite of everything I did, you still took care of me, why? " So many questions!

"Yeah because you were at my place when you fainted, if anything would have happened to you, all the blame would have come on me. " I told him shrugging and a small smile came on his lips.

"Right, after all I'm not that special to you. " He mumbled causing me to narrow my eyes.

"Yes, you are not. " I replied sternly and he looked at my eyes softly.

"Why Miss. Murthy? Why did you leave? I kept searching for you all night. You have no idea how scared I got. " He told causing my eyes to widen in disbelief.

"What? Seriously Mr. Malhotra? Weren't you the one who yelled at me to get out of your car? " I asked narrowing my eyes and he looked here and there.

"Yeah but you shouldn't have left, you know I was searching for you like crazy, I was scared that something might happen to you. What would I have done then? " He asked holding my hand causing me to frown at his bipolar behavior. This man is impossible!

"I can't believe this!" I mumbled.

"But tell me why did you leave, you should have understood that I didn't mean it like that. I can never mean it like that. " He said causing my mouth to open in major disbelief.

"God Mr. Malhotra! You are impossible! Seriously. You know what,  I've got you treated, here's your medicine now just call your driver and leave my place, even I have to go out. " I told him and he frowned.

"You are going out? Where? " He asked trying to get up but failed.

"Mr. Malhotra careful." I helped him in sitting properly.

"You didn't answer me." He said holding my arms bringing me close to him.

"Why? Why should I tell you? So that you can stalk me like you did when I had went out with Amyra?" I asked narrowing my eyes and getting away from him in annoyance.

" I didn't stalk you. " He lied causing me to roll my eyes.

"Yeah I believe you. " I replied with sarcasm and he looked pissed off.

"I said I didn't. " He said furiously.

"And I said I believe you. " I told him equally furious.

"Miss. Murthy! " He glared at me.

"Mr. Malhotra! Call your driver or should I do the honours? " I asked and he tried searching his phone in his pocket after glaring me.

"I had put your cellphone to charge, I'll get it. " I told him moving towards the charging point and took his phone before giving it to him.

He stared at me for a moment before calling his driver and I sat on my couch heaving.

" Are you okay? " He asked as I kept my hand on my forehead.

"No. " I told him bluntly and he frowned.

"What happened to you? " He asked getting alert.

"Nothing much, just that I'm sleep deprived and extremely stressed because of my Boss who decided to surprise me at my place, blackmailed me into moving to his place and then left me in the middle of the road at midnight. And that's not all, he even began banging on my door so hard at 4 in the morning that I had to get up and then he fainted in my arms.

So, of course being the good person that I'm, I had to call the doctor, get him treated on my bed and wait on my couch for him to get up and leave my house so that I can rest for sometime. " I blurted and he looked really taken aback.

He was speechless after that for some time and soon we heard the bell ring.

I have never been so glad on arrival of a driver before. This man is an Angel for me!

I ran to the door and brought his driver inside the room. He helped Sir in getting up and began taking him with him but Mr. Malhotra stopped and looked at me.

"Take rest, your food will arrive in twenty minutes. " He informed me before leaving with the driver and I closed the door behind them.

Which hotel opens at 10:30 am? Was he really serious or troubling me? God knows! But for now all I need is sleep, then only I'll be able to make it to the restaurant to meet that guy.

Too much to take! Now I just hope this lunch doesn't turns out to be a disaster!

_______________________________________

I know he's strange and annoying and weird and a lot of things but I love him!

What do you feel?

I hope you are liking the story so far.

Love
Aashi❤