24. No Romantic Feelings!

Hello!!

"Nandini I'm talking to you. " Navya said sighing for the umpteenth time and I looked at her.

"I'm sorry." I apologized once again and got up.

"I need to use the washroom, I'll be right back." I excused myself lying and walked away from there.

I don't want to use the washroom, instead I just wanted to get away. Today's Navya's birthday and she literally dragged me to this club along with others. I know all of them but I can't get myself to talk to anyone.

After that incidence last week, I have lost all my self confidence and will to interact with people. I just want to be alone all the time and the memories still haunt me.

I hate that man with my everything and I don't want to even see his face ever again. Mailing my resignation the very next day to Amyra, I thought would be enough but they haven't accepted it yet and instead are calling me every now and then.

I refused to get out of my house for the whole week until now, when Navya forced me so much.

I came out of the club and exhaled deeply. I think I should just leave, I'll message Navya.

"Nandini. " Before I could walk away, I heard Rahul's voice and turned to look at him.

I don't want to talk to anyone, and especially not a guy.

He took a step towards me and I tightly held my dress. I'm not scared, I just don't want any interaction please.

"Are you okay? " He asked trying to touch my shoulder but I flinched back.

No no I'm not scared. He's Rahul, I've known him for so long, he won't do anything wrong with me. He's a nice guy.

"Is everything okay Nandini? " He asked in concern and I looked down before nodding in positive.

"Yeah, I just. I'm just leaving. " I told him taking a few steps back.

"So early? She hasn't even cut the cake yet. " He asked and I licked my lips. I need to lie.

"Yeah actually there's something important that needs my attention right now so I'll have to leave. Please let her know." I told him nodding and he looked unconvinced.

"I can drop you, if you want. " He suggested and I shook my head.

"No thanks I can manage. " I told him.

"Are you sure? I mean I can—" "No no,  I'll be fine, really. " I assured him.

"Okay then, I hope to see you seen. " He told me coming closer for a quick hug and my grip on my cloth tightened.

He went inside the club and I sighed in relief. No more conversations, just going back home and sleeping.

I turned to leave but my feet froze on the spot looking at the person in front of me. He is the last person I wanted to see right now or any time.

"You were with him again." He mumbled looking at me with that look again, the look he had on his face before he kissed me forcefully.

I didn't respond, I couldn't actually. I don't want anything to do with this mad man.

"You forgot what I told you that day?" He asked taking a step towards me and my eyes widened.

I wanted to move back or run away but it seemed like all the energy has been drained out from my body.

My story may seem like a wattpad novel but I'm not one of those protagonists who can get over things this soon. The experience I had with this guy has shook me from inside and I can't seem to get normal or even forget about it.

I have been feeling uneasy since that thing happened and I'm not strong enough to just forget it and move on. I feel terrible!

"I think I need to remind you again Miss. Murthy." I closed my eyes when he said my name. I don't want to hear it from him.

"I told you that if I see you with him again... " He took one more step towards me. "You'll find his dead body the very next day. " I opened my eyes in shock and found him looking at me with the same expression, scaring me even more.

"But you decided to ignore my words, now he'll have to pay for it." He said in a dangerous tone and my eyes widened.

He began walking towards the entrance of the club and I had to come in front of him to stop him before he does something wrong.

"Don't. " I told him and he looked at me with narrow eyes.

"Move." He asked me but I held his arms stopping him.

"No no please don't. " I pleaded and he exhaled deeply.

"Don't test my patience Miss. Murthy, get away. " He tried to break my grip on his arms but I didn't let him.

"Why are you doing all this? " I cried yelling and he looked at me with narrow eyes.

"How many times do I have to tell you? You are freaking mine and nobody touches or even looks at what's mine. What part of it is so difficult that your small mind couldn't comprehend?" He asked giving me a frustrated look.

"I'm not yours and this is not how you talk to a girl about your feelings. " I told him in disbelief and he looked at me raising his eyebrows.

"I said you are mine and that's it. But don't confuse it with something romantic. I'm not in love with you to take care of your feelings. " He specified causing me to frown.

"They why on earth are you behind my back like this? " I asked in disbelief.

"That's not the point, the point is how dare he touch you! I'm going to kill him." He told me trying to get away.

"He is my friend and he was just concerned about my well being. You can't act like this. " I told him getting away from him.

"Oh, so you found your solace in his arms. " He said bitterly and I felt tears forming in my eyes.

Rahul was barely hugging me and after forcing me like that, this is how this man talks to me! And how dare he claim me like that? I'm not his property and I'm not losing today. I don't want him around me and that's it.

I didn't wanted to talk to him so after exhaling deeply, I started walking away but he held my hand and pulled me to himself.

"Leave!" I cried yelling and began wriggling.

"You were comfortable with being in his arms. " He accused through his teeth and I bit his hand causing him to leave my hand.

"Yes I was." I yelled and this made him really angry as his breathing became heavy. God! I don't want any sort of repeat telecast.

"Stay away Mr. Malhotra or this time I'll charge you of mental and physical harassment and also get you beaten up by the public." I warned him taking a step back.

"Really Miss. Murthy?" He asked through his teeth taking a step towards me.

"Stop or I'll shout. " I warned him but instead of following what I said, he took another step towards me and pulled me to himself.

Before I could yell, he covered my mouth with his palm and held my hands tightly behind me.

"Don't even think. " He warned and I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"You are coming to my place with me. " He told me and I shook my head vigorously in disagreement.

"I don't care whether you want to or not! I'm taking you to my house and that's all you need to know." He told me and before I could react, he hit me near my neck and I felt a sharp pain before everything went black.

_______________________________________

He's now kidnapping her! This guy is mad!

Anyways I hope you liked the chapter.

Love
Aashi❤