19. Tripping And Warning!

Hello!

"Do you have any idea when this electricity will be back? " He asked looking at me with uneasiness.

"You can still go back to your luxurious bungalow." I told him stirring the noddles.

"No thanks." He replied crossing his arms causing me to sigh.

"It's too hot in here, go and sit in the balcony. I'll get it quickly. " I told him and he frowned.

"And what's the guarantee that if I go out you won't add poison in my noddles. " He asked raising his eyebrows causing me to look at him in disbelief.

"Right and what's the guarantee that I won't stab you when you are sleeping? You shouldn't stay here with me, Simon go back! " I told him narrowing my eyes and his frown deepened.

"Who is Simon? " He asked causing me to mentally face palm.

"Ever read India's history? Simon go back! " I asked and he nodded in understanding.

"Oh! But I'm not going anywhere alone, Miss. Murthy, after we eat your Maggi, we'll head to my house." I wasn't even shocked now, honestly! I'm so used to this man's antics now that I'm not shocked!

"No. " I told him simply and served the noddles in two dishes before picking the dishes and heading out of the kitchen.

"I'm not leaving you here alone when there's no electricity or Nalini. It's not safe. " He said coming out behind me.

"I'm used to living here like this and it's always safe. No one would climb up till 17th floor just to harm me Mr. Malhotra. I don't have enemies like that. " I told him faking a smile.

"I don't care Miss. Murthy. I'm not leaving you here alone and that's final. " He stated sitting in front of me on the balcony.

"I've been living here like this all my life without your so called protection and nothing ever happened, so what's different now? " I asked getting irritated by his actions.

"There is a difference now. " He said calmly causing me to get even more furious.

"What's the difference? Mr. Malhotra, I'm an orphan and an elder sister, I've seen it all. I know how to take care of myself because this is something I've done all my life so there's nothing new to it, so kindly stop. Eat and leave if you want to but I'm not coming and that's very much final. " I told him sternly.

" I know who you are and what you have been doing but now, you don't have to because I'm there and if you don't want to get fired, do as I say or else I'll personally make sure you don't get any job,. " He told me and I was left speechless.

Why is this man so stubborn? And why is he behind my back?

Silently, I began eating my dinner, looking out of the balcony and he arranged the candles around nicely.

I think I should call Nalini back, then only I'll be able to get rid of him. But then what will I tell chacha chachi, why am I calling her back? And it completely slipped my mind that I have to see those pictures as well. Of course I don't want to get married anytime soon but I'll still have to see those pictures at least once to get a point for rejecting all the guys.

"Don't pressurize your brain too much Miss. Murthy. " My chain of thoughts were broken by Mr. Malhotra's words.

"Not interested in eating? " He asked and I looked at my plate which was still full.

Without saying anything, I began eating again and heard him sigh.

"Why do you always argue even when you know you can't win? " He asked keeping the food aside and I looked down.