23. First Kiss!

Hello!

As a child, I used to fear the red eyed ghosts in movies or shows the most. Those eyes literally used to haunt me for nights and Mumma knew it well so she never used to let me watch those shows.

Can you save me today as well Mumma, from this red eyed Monster standing in front of me, who's actually my evil Boss?

I took a step back as he took a step towards me. He looks pissed but this is not the scariest part, the scariest part is that he's pissed because of me. I've done something which probably has triggered him but since I do this all the time, I'm not sure what have I done now.

"M-Mr. Malhotra. " I fumbled eyeing the door and planning escape in my mind.

He's so scary that I want to leave my own house and never come back!

"Had fun? " I gulped, not at his question but his tone. His words came out through his teeth and he looked as if he was out to kill today.

Last day on Earth, Nandu?

"Sir—" "How did it feel? Kissing him? " What the!

Yeah, I did peck Adi on his hand as I sign of his victory because I lost the bet that we made on the couple next to us but that's not the point! The point is how the hell does he knows?

"You were stalking me! Again. " I felt my confidence and voice raising but he seemed unaffected and consistently bitter.

"You didn't answer me. " He said breathing deeply, as if trying to calm himself down.

"You cannot do this Mr. Malhotra! You need to stop interfering in my personal life. You are my Boss in office and this is my home, you need to know your limits. " Okay, I have gained my confidence back and why not! He needs to stop!

"Limits. " He mumbled before taking a step towards me and I felt my whole throat drying.

"My limits. " He whispered taking another step towards me.

I seriously wanted to run away yelling like a mad woman but my legs weren't moving. Am I getting paralyzed?

"Y-yes. Your limits. " My confidence fades sooner than acetone.

"And remind me what are those? " He asked standing in front of me, claiming even my oxygen.

I was getting blank with the proximity so obviously I was speechless.

"What are those? " He yelled causing me to jump a bit.

"Stay away. " I yelled getting back in my senses and taking further steps away from him.

"You are not supposed to enter your employee's house like you do all the time. You are not supposed to stalk me and interfere in my personal life, you are not a road side stalker who follows women around. Don't forget who you are Mr. Malhotra." I told him maintaining an eye contact and his eyes softened a bit for God knows what reasons.

"I don't want you to kiss any other guy. Or even talk, or even look at them. Don't. " He whispered loud enough for me to listen, shaking his head like a kid. What a Bipolar man! I think he isn't mentally unstable, but then how does he runs this huge empire? God!

"I think you should go home Mr. Malhotra. " I told him and he came closer.

"Who is he? Why did you meet him? What's so special about him? What does he have that I don't? "

A heart? Okay that'll be rude. Probably a good sense of humor and courtesy? Wait, why am I even comparing? That's pure stupid!

"Mr. Malhotra—" "You know. " He didn't let me complete and held my hands.