31. Allergy.

Hello!

"I'll go and look after Nakul now, I don't care where you put this dirt now, since she has already entered my sister's house." His Masi said and left after giving me a nasty look.

" She's really sweet." I commented shaking my head and Mr. Malhotra looked at me with narrowed eyes.

He began walking, leaving me confused.

" Where am I supposed to go?" I asked and he turned to look at me.

" Follow me." He said and I followed.

He took me to the same room where he had tied me earlier and I saw that picture of mine with a cross on it.

"If I'm going to stay here, can you just remove that picture? It's really weird you see." I asked him and he looked at it before sighing and looking at me again.

" No." He replied with a straight face and began walking towards a door which was probably of washroom.

" By the way, who is Natasha?" Okay, I was curious because she was one of the many reasons his Masi hated me, so I wanted to know who she is.

He turned to me again and smirked.

"Why? Are you jealous?" He asked causing me to frown. Seriously?

" Yeah I am." I told him and he raised his eyebrows.

"Really?" He asked walking towards me.

"Definitely. She got saved from marrying you and I had to do it instead,of course I'm jealous." I told him and his smirk grew.

" Natasha is my childhood friend, Masi's best friend's daughter and an efficient businesswoman." He told me and I nodded.

" And you broke her heart by marrying me." I repeated his Masi's words.

" That's not true. She never said she liked me or wanted to marry me, I don't think she even cares about this. It was just her mom and Masi's wish but Natasha never expressed any desire of that sort." He told me.

" And what about you? You don't like her?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

" Why won't I like her? She's my childhood friend,a strong headed businesswoman who loves her work and aces it. I find those women attractive who understand the importance of this job and prioritize it. When I saw you, this attracted me towards you too." He told me and I looked down.

" If you follow any of the business magazines, you must have seen her. Natasha successfully runs her own business and is a workaholic. She's witty, smart, gorgeous and I don't think any guy would reject her." He was boasting about Natasha like the neighbour Aunty who's daughter just bagged the first position in her class.

"Then why didn't you just marry her?" I asked him and he slid his hands inside his pockets.

"Because I wanted revenge. " He told me and I looked away.

" Perfect." He mumbled and I looked at him.

" What?" I asked and he smirked.

"Now you are jealous for the right reasons." He mumbled before walking towards that door again and getting in.

Yeah right!

I looked around and sat on the couch sighing. If you cut his Masi's part, nothing bad has happened to me yet and especially on Mr. Malhota's part but I don't think it's gonna remain the same for too long.

There was another door in the room and assuming it was a walk in closet, I walked towards it and opened the door to find my assumption correct.

Getting inside, I found my clothes nicely placed in one section and I took out a comfortable clothing before coming out.

" I see you are getting comfortable too early." Mr. Malhotra commented as he saw me, since he had come out of the washroom before me.

" Am I?" I asked and he nodded before lying on the bed with a file in hand.

Shrugging, I went inside the washroom with my clothes and changed into something comfortable.

"Where is Nakul's room?" I asked Mr. Malhotra the first thing after coming out of the washroom.

"I'll take you there, but before that, eat it." He told me point at a covered plate kept on the coffee table.

"I thought you married me for revenge." I commented, walking towards the coffee table and he completely ignored it, still reading his file.

I took the lid out and found a burnt paratha with mushrooms and looked at him.

"I'm allergic to mushroom." I told him but he still didn't look at me.

" I said I'm allergic to mushroom." I repeated louder and he finally looked at me.

" The doctor called, your sister needs medicines and being her guardian, you will have to pay for it." He told me before looking back at his file.

"And yeah." He looked at me again, "I married you for revenge." He said with a smirk and looked back at the file.

"I can die." I told him the possibility.

"Nah, not yet. It's too early for that, we just got married." He said casually and I looked at the food.

Do I even have anti allergic tablets? I have not idea if they brought it here.

"Doctor told me Nalini needs her medicines urgently or else..." He trailed off and my eyes widened before I took a morsel inside my mouth in a hurry.

Honestly, I wanted to vomit but I had to gulp it down.

"Get her the medicines now." I asked and he looked at me, sitting on the bed.

"We don't waste food in this house, finish it and your sister will get what she needs." He said and I looked at him in disbelief.

"You said if I marry you, you'll take care of her treatment." I reminded and he smirked.

"Really? Did I? Oh yeah, I did, I'm letting her stay in the hospital, but her sister needs to get her medicines,so c'mon have it before she loses it." He said and I looked down at the food before eating it furiously.

I finished the food in four morsels and drank whole water from the glass.

"Good job." He said before taking his phone and I began coughing and sneezing badly. My face was itching and turning red and I felt dizziness.

"Don't close your eyes." I heard him yelling and he came running to me with medicines.

"Have it." He made me take the medicine and I closed my eyes, tured of coughing so much.

"Vomit" I could only utter this and he took me to the washroom in his arms.

I was vomiting badly and he was rubbing my back.

" I hate you." I mumbled but he ignored.

I was scratching my face because of the itchiness and he held my hand, stopping me.

"Don't, you'll ruin your face." He warned.

"Why do you care?" I mumbled.

"Mr. Malhotra." We heard a voice and he left my hands.

"The doctor is here, are you done vomiting?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

He picked me up again and I felt too weak to even open my eyes.

"Nalini... Meds." I mumbled weakly and felt him place me on the bed.

"She's allergic to mushrooms and just had them. I gave her the medicine and vomited." I heard him telling the doctor before I lost my consciousness.

_______________________________________

The torture has begun.

I hope you are liking the story so far.

Keep supporting.

Love
Aashi❤️