18. Football Or IPL?

Hello!

"Fine, I'll call the cops. " I told him with determination but he responded with a chuckle.

"Sure, go ahead. But have you thought what will happen next? " He asked his eyebrows.

"Let me tell you. The cops will come and I'll leave, no harm done to me but now let me tell you what will happen to you. " He said the last part with a cruel expression.

"You will lose your job and as you know what I'm capable of, you won't get any other job. What next Miss. Murthy? Well, you'll lose this house of yours as well and isn't your sister suffering from a serious problem? What will happen to her treatment Miss. Murthy? She will di—" "Mr. Malhotra. " I didn't let him complete his sentence and a smirk formed on his lips.

"Scared of even listening? How will you face all this Miss. Murthy? " He asked crossing his arms with arrogance and I felt my heart getting heavy.

I hate you Mr. Malhotra.

"Fine, stay here, I'll leave. " I told him and he looked at me with amusement.

"Really? And where will you go? Hotel? But Miss. Murthy it's really unfortunate that all the hotels in the city are full. You won't get any room. I hope you don't mind living in the footpath, cause that's the only place you'll get to spend the night in this city. " He said with a fake apologetic look.

I just looked at him accusingly and he smirked again.

"Why are you doing this? " I asked him getting tired of all this.

He slightly narrowed his eyes before taking one more step towards me, coming really close. I didn't step back because I didn't wanted to get out of the house.

"Because..." He leaned towards my ear and I closed my eyes, gulping.

"I want to be with you. " He whispered and I opened my eyes in disbelief.

I looked at him in shock and he leaned back before locking his eyes with mine.

I thought he looked genuine or may be I want to believe he is, but whatever it is, I need to clarify.

" Why? " I asked again and he kept his hands inside his pocket.

"Why me? " I clarified and I saw his eyes softening a bit.

"Go get changed. I know you must be really tired and don't worry about the food, I have ordered it. You can show me your cooking skills some other day. " He said casually taking a step back and I knew there was no point in arguing anymore, so I just saved my left over energy and headed to my room.

"Also Miss. Murthy. " His words made me halt before I could enter my room.

I turned to look at him to find him looking at me with a mischievous smile.

"I love desserts but since I haven't ordered any you will have to take the responsibility of my dessert. And I just hope you won't disappoint me. " I frowned at his words before dashing inside my room and closing the door behind.

After taking a long relaxing shower, I changed into my comfortable clothes, which are my loose Pokemon T-shirt and pajama pants. I usually go for shorts but since I have an unwanted guest here, I don't feel too comfortable in wearing it in front of him, especially after the dessert statement.

After combing my hair and making a messy bun, I walked out of the room to find him sitting on the couch and still watching TV. I had never thought something like this will happen.

The Monster Businessman will sit in my living room and watch TV, sitting on my couch, as leisurely as one can.

"Like what you see, Miss. Murthy? " His words broke my trance and I walked towards him.