1. The Monster Businessman!

Hello!

The first chapter is here❤

Nandini's pov.

"There's only one way in this business and that's my way. Now, it's on you whether you want to do this or not. " He said crossing his arms and they exchanged looks before nodding at each other.

"We are ready. " Mr. Chopra agreed and he gave him a curt nod.

"We are really looking forward to work with you Mr. Malhotra. " Mr. Shankar forwarded his hand and he shook it before leaving the conference room.

"And this is how he works, so we need to be prepared for every possibility. " Mr. Chopra said after the video finished.

A. L. Steels Corporation is owned by the two best friends Mr. Aman Chopra and Mr. Pratham Shankar and I, Nandini Murthy work here as an assistant manager.

After sealing the deal with Malhotra Empire's head Mr. Manik Malhotra, when the bosses returned, the first thing they decided to do was show us the clip of the meeting, asking us to take note of every detail of how he worked, and why not?

Manik Malhotra is known as the Businessman with a black heart and soul and working with him is considered as the most hard thing because of him being a perfectionist. One mistake and you are out of the league, that's what he states before every meeting and when he says something, it can never be changed.

"Did you get everything right? We can't do any mistakes because he doesn't believes in second chances and we need this deal badly." Mr. Shankar said and we all responded with a 'Yes Sir'.

"Anyways you'll get the copies of this video through mail so we don't expect any mistakes from your side." Mr. Chopra informed before heading out and we all looked at each other.

"He's damn hot. " Navya, my best friend and colleague commented with dreamy eyes while the other girls sighed dreamily, agreeing with her.

"And a Devil." Rahul, Mr. Shankar's assistant added much to their excitement.

"That makes him hotter. " Navya said sighing.

"You've seen him face to face Rahul tell us how he looks in real life. " One girl asked excitedly causing me to shake my head in disbelief.

"He looks the same." He said getting up from his seat and taking the files.

"Wish I could see him face to face. " Another girl sighed causing Rahul to roll his eyes.

"Don't worry, you'll get a chance soon. He's coming to visit the office in a few days. " He informed and all other girls began squealing.

Shaking my head, I got up taking my stuff and began to leave but Navya caught my wrist.

"What? " I asked and she looked at me frowning.

"Ain't you excited? " She asked causing me to sigh.

"What is there to be excited about? He's just coming to see the office and anyways he's out of everyone's reach here. " I told her and she made an annoyed face.

"C'mon Nandini, we all know it but at least we can grace our eyes with his presence. We all are excited for that. " Navya told me grinning.

"Good for you, I have some work Navya, I'll see you during lunch. " I told her before heading out of the room.

I was walking to my desk when Rahul joined me.

"Don't you find him good looking? " He asked me and I looked at him.