129

Jihoon wished this wasn't a bad idea at all. The way Soonyoung happily paid for the drinks and for the snacks somehow made Jihoon shiver. It's going to be a long and tough night for Jihoon.

When they got home, Soonyoung placed the plastic bag on the floor, just next to the center table, and unloaded it. He put all bottles and snacks on top of the table, then he went to the kitchen to get a glass and a bottle opener. He came back right after that and put those two on the table too.

"Don't drink too much. I don't even know if it's alright for you to consume alcohol," Jihoon said strictly.

Soonyoung smiled and nodded. "You sure you don't want to drink too?"

"If I drink too, Soonyoung, we might set the house on fire," Jihoon said, making Soonyoung laugh.

"Alright," Soonyoung said and opened the bottle.

Jihoon just turned the television on so he could have something to watch while he waits for Soonyoung to get wasted. Jihoon checked the time, seeing it was nearly eleven already. If Soonyoung gets too drunk, they might not make it to morning class tomorrow or they might not make it to tomorrow's classes at all.

"Why are you so far away from me though?" Soonyoung asked him.

Jihoon was sitting on the sofa adjacent to the sofa Soonyoung was sitting on, but he stayed on the far side of it which is the farthest Jihoon can get from Soonyoung without the leaving the sofa.

"I don't want you to throw up on me," Jihoon said. "Just don't mind me. Finish your business there so that we can sleep right away."

Soonyoung squinted his eyes at him. "Why do I feel like. . . you're avoiding me?"

"I am avoiding you, idiot," Jihoon said and crossed his arms.

Soonyoung pouted. "Oh, wow. . . just say you don't want to be with me," he said as he gulped down the content of the glass in one go.

"Don't be too overdramatic," Jihoon said. "Just do whatever you want there."

Soonyoung didn't talk after that. Jihoon enjoyed the silence somehow, and amidst that, he just either watched the television or played different games in his phone. When he got bored, he decided to call Jeonghan to have a quick chat with him.

The call lasted for several minutes. Jeonghan just told Jihoon how everything was since they came back and that Jihoon owes him a lot of stories about how he was able to get Soonyoung again. So Jihoon told Jeonghan everything. Then Jihoon asked how Minghao, Junhui and Hansol are doing.

Jeonghan said they're doing fine. Hansol is doing pretty good in his studies, so do Junhui and Minghao. The couple was still as low-key as they always are, and nothing changes. Then Jihoon asked how he and Seungcheol are doing.

"Seungcheol and I, we're good. He's doing great, I suppose. And let me ask you something. . ." Jeonghan said.

"What is it?"

"Does he always kiss you several times an hour? And is he always this. . . sulky towards you? Is he naturally a good kisser?"

Jihoon coughed, realizing how awkward the question is and how awkward their situation is. Jihoon dated Jeonghan's almost ex, and Jeonghan is dating Jihoon's ex. Jihoon didn't think much about it, not until tonight.

"W-Why are you asking me that?" Jihoon asked and stole a quick glimpse of Soonyoung, to see if he was listening but he was busy drinking.

"I just need to know because he's pretty suspicious. One moment, he's kissing, the next, he's still kissing me. He's too cuddly that I come to think if he did something stupid and he's being sweet to make up for it. . ." Jeonghan explained and shrugged. "Just answer me though. I need answers or I'm getting paranoid over every kiss he's giving me."