15

The next days became swift and smooth for Jihoon. Finally, Seungcheol was discharged, and so Jihoon had to stay with Seungcheol and Hansol who was sharing the same dorm.

Jihoon also hears from Soonyoung everyday as he promised. He wasn't with Soonyoung, but knowing what he did during the day, Jihoon felt like he spent it with Soonyoung, Jihoon felt like he was there with Soonyoung.

It went on like that. Jihoon taking care of Seungcheol, and Jihoon looking after Soonyoung from afar.

He had also told Seungkwan everything, and told him to be with Soonyoung all the time if he can. Seungkwan assured him in return that he'll take care of Soonyoung, and that he'll always be willing to help Jihoon out in saving Soonyoung.

The days went well. . . not until that Friday afternoon came.

Hansol attended school, so Jihoon and Seungcheol was left alone inside the dorm. They were both seated on the sofa, Seungcheol had his uninjured arm around Jihoon's waist and Jihoon was leaning his head against Seungcheol's chest, his hand clutching Seungcheol's.

They were watching a TV series, but amidst it, they were cuddling and inseparable.

Seungcheol was occasionally kissing Jihoon's crown, then would sniff the scent of his hair, then would bury his face on the crook of Jihoon's neck.

Jihoon just let him. He loves it anyway. He loves it whenever Seungcheol clings unto him, and touches him the way he touches Jihoon now.

But then Seungcheol began placing kisses on his neck, then his hand let go of Jihoon's as it held his shoulder gently.

"C-Cheol. . ." Jihoon stuttered, tickled by Seungcheol's light kisses.

"Mm?" Seungcheol hummed.

"W-Wait, stop," Jihoon weakly commanded.

Seungcheol complied wordlessly. He moved back, and squeezed himself against the backrest of the sofa to give Jihoon a little bit of space at the very least. "I-I'm sorry. . ."

Jihoon turned around, and looked at him. "It's okay. I-I was just surprised, I guess. . ." he murmured.

They're turning two years, but Jihoon never felt Seungcheol kiss him anywhere but his face, crown, and mouth. Seungcheol hasn't kissed him lower than his chin, and now that he has, Jihoon was only surprised that Seungcheol's lips have found new places that make Jihoon weak for him again.

"You're not mad?" Seungcheol asked, and there was a spark of fear in his eyes.

Jihoon chuckled, shaking his head. "No," he said shortly, then he cupped Seungcheol's cheeks. "No, love, I'm not."

Seungcheol smiled. "Okay."

Jihoon smiled back, and pinched his cheeks. "Kiss me again."

Seungcheol grinned, before his lips claimed Jihoon's. Jihoon kissed him back, his hands traveling to Seungcheol's nape, holding him close.

Seungcheol's hand was now on Jihoon's lower back, delicately holding him, and his lips were moving against Jihoon's, kissing him lovingly and sweetly the same way they always did.

Jihoon responded, until the kiss has gone deeper and more passionate. They both wanted more, they both needed more than their mouths.

So Seungcheol parted to look into Jihoon's eyes. Jihoon smiled, seeing so much warmth and affection in Seungcheol's eyes. And before Seungcheol could ask, Jihoon had already tilted his head to the side.

"I left it pale for you," Jihoon told him, making Seungcheol chuckle.

"That's cute," he commented before his lips made contact of Jihoon's skin.