85

Jihoon stared in awe when he got inside Soonyoung's room. This was the first time he is able to step foot in his room, and he won't lie, it looked so beautiful and amazing. The thing is, Soonyoung's room doesn't have that much decorations.

The walls were painted with cream, making it look so calming. There were toys everywhere. One side of the wall has shelves where a lot of trophies and plaques stood there, then another side of the wall had medals, framed certificates and photographs of him were hanged.

Jihoon gaped. He couldn't think of a flex bigger than that one.

Soonyoung laughed. "Take a seat, Jihoon, and close your mouth."

Jihoon blinked, only then was he brought back to his senses. He stared at Soonyoung and smiled at him. "That's really a lot, Soon," he said before he went to the walked to the bed and sat in the middle of it, his legs crossed.

"Those were all from the dancing competitions that they made me join," Soonyoung said before he kneeled on the floor and reached out for something that was under his bed. "I asked them to be here instead of being displayed outside since it's kind of. . . embarrassing."

"Nah, Soonyoung, there's nothing to be embarrassed about," Jihoon said and looked down at him. "It's really so amazing. The walls looked great with those achievements and successes."

Soonyoung chuckled before he pulled out a huge box and rubbed off the dust on it. Jihoon crawled to the side of the bed, then laid flat on his stomach, his chin on between his palms.

"What's inside?" Jihoon asked.

Soonyoung sat on the floor and when he looked at Jihoon, he was surprised to see him already so close to him. Soonyoung smiled at him then opened the box that contained a lot of[ things, papers, photographs, accessories, and more.

Jihoon stepped down from the bed and sat beside Soonyoung. "That's a lot," he said.

Soonyoung nodded. "You said you want to know me more, right? So I'll show you everything about my past."

Jihoon looked at Soonyoung. "If you don't feel good about this, I'm not forcing you to do it, okay?"

Soonyoung smied and rubbed the tip of his nose against Jihoon's cheek, resulting to a small giggle from the younger. "Everything's good as long as you're here," he assured then he began unpacking the box and put some of the contents on the floor.

Jihoon just stared at how Soonyoung places some of the inside of the box on the floor. He saw photographs of him, of Yeji, of his grandparents, of Chaejin and of two more persons that seemed to be his parents. Jihoon picked one and stared at it.

Soonyoung looked at what was in his hand and sighed when he saw that it was him and Chaejin together. They were on a stage, Soonyoung was holding a trophy on one hand and the other hand was held by Chaejin and lifted. They were both smiling wide at the camera, and it was undeniable that they look so happy.

"Jihoon," Soonyoung called out and was about to take the picture from his hand but Jihoon already put it down.

Jihoon smiled. "What happened last night though? How did it go? What did she tell you?"

Soonyoung sighed. "Alright, I guess. She told me everything."

Jihoon nodded. "Mm. . . nothing else happened?"

Soonyoung chuckled. "We just talked, nothing more, nothing less," he said and wrapped an arm around Jihoon's waist then pulled him closer. "She told me to look after you. She seems to like you though, Ji. What did you talk about yesterday anyway?"