54

Jihoon laughed when he heard Seungkwan scream from the other line, coming next were curious voices of the other kids asking what happened. Seungkwan lied, saying that it was nothing, and it's just his mother had a surprising news for him.

Seungkwan walked away from them. "A-Are you sure?!" He exclaimed and Jihoon didn't miss to hear the happiness in him.

"Mm-hmm," Jihoon hummed and smiled. "I'm coming back."

Seungkwan screamed again, causing another loud laughter from Jihoon. "That's so nice to hear! So, do you want to surprise hyung? Or do you want me to tell him now?"

Jihoon smiled. "Surprise seems to sound nice," he said.

"Great!" Seungkwan cheerfully shouted. "I have a plan."

So Seungkwan told him his plan. At first, Jihoon hesitated, but then Seungkwan had a really convincing mouth that Jihoon was able to say yes. In the end, it is still for Soonyoung anyway, and he is willing to do anything for him. This would just be nothing, nothing would be too much to ask and to do if it's for Soonyoung, so in the end, Jihoon agreed.

Seungkwan called Seokmin and Wonwoo, the bottoms, to help him in arranging the surprise without having to spill anything about it to their guys nor to Soonyoung. Seokmin and Wonwoo were excited to hear the news too so they quickly offered help and told Jihoon to not worry about anything and just ready himself.

"Thank you," Jihoon told them sincerely.

"You're welcome, Ji. You always have us. But please, make it on time, okay? We need you to be here as soon as possible so this would work out," Wonwoo said.

Jihoon stared at the screen of his phone, seeing that it was already past nine, and the competition stars at ten. They got still a long way before they reach Incheon, but he didn't lose hope. "I will. Thank you." After that, they exchanged their goodbyes and the call ended.

"So, it's set then?" Seungcheol asked who was busy driving, his eyes not leaving the road.

Jihoon smiled. "Thank you, Cheol," he said. "This means so much to me."

Seungcheol caught a glimpse of him, smiled, then brought his eyes again on the route. "You are so much more beautiful in a smile, Ji. I only did what I had just to see that smile again."

"Seungcheol. . ."

"Mm?"

"W-What did Soonyoung tell you that day y-you. . . talked?" Jihoon asked carefully, his voice delicate as if he could break Seungcheol to pieces easily.

Seungcheol sighed. "He told me that he took advantage of you. He said. . . he bed you, not because you wanted it but because he forced you into it. He was crazy to lie like that, but his plan worked. I took you back."

Jihoon gulped, feeling warm tears in his eyes again that he forced not to spill again, and also feeling his cheeks warm and blushing at that. Stupid. He really is so stupid to make that an excuse which obviously is something he can't do to Jihoon. He is so stupid to make such a lousy excuse that's not even close to being convincing to people who really knows him.

He ducked his head. "H-He's fucking stupid."

Seungcheol nodded. "You should talk to him about that. . ."

Jihoon sighed. "I will," he said. "And right, i-is Jeonghan hyung alright?"

Seungcheol shrugged. "I-I don't know, Ji. . . to be honest. H-He, um, cried yesterday. B-But don't worry about him."

Jihoon just nodded. "I'm really sorry about everything, hyung. . ." he whispered, and looked away.

"Stop being sorry, Jihoon," Seungcheol said. "Just be happy. That way I know it's worth letting you go."