88

Jihoon was awaken when he suddenly heard his phone ringing. He sat up straight and yawned before he drew his phone out of his pocket, then his eyes went round upon reading Junhui's name lighting up the screen.

"Shit," Jihoon cursed before he accepted the call. "Jun! Where are you? Have you arrived already?" He asked in a rush.

"Mm. . . where are you? We're already at your door. Seungcheol hyung brought us here and we kept knocking here. Where the hell are you?" Junhui asked and he sounded so tired that his voice was flat.

Jihoon looked out the window and somehow sighed in relief, realizing that they're almost there. "We'll be home in minutes. Please wait for a moment, okay? And tell everyone that I am really, really so sorry. But we'll really be there in a few."

Junhui nodded. "Alright. Where were you though?"

"Oh, I and Soonyoung visited his hometown. We went out for a quick vacation, so I'm really sorry," Jihoon said. "Wait there, okay?"

"Mm. I'll talk to everybody. Be home safely, both you and Soonyoung," Junhui said.

Jihoon nodded, then the call ended after. Jihoon looked at Soonyoung and saw him staring at him too with brows both raised, silently asking him what it was about. Jihoon shook his head.

"They're already at home," Jihoon said. "They're waiting outside our door."

Soonyoung nodded. "Oh. But we're near anyway. We'll be there very soon. Don't worry."

Jihoon just hummed. They waited there until the train finally stopped when it reached the station. Jihoon and Soonyoung left the train and dragged their suitcases with them. They went out of the station and took a cab to bring them home.

Jihoon called Junhui again and told them that they're already in Incheon. Junhui nodded and assured them that they will patiently wait since they're just Jihoon and Soonyoung's temporary settlers. Jihoon chuckled at that.

When they arrived, the cab stopped. They handed their fare before they hopped off and went to their flat. As soon as they were already at the hallway, they already saw the kids sitting on the floor, exhausted and completely worn out.

Then Jihoon beamed before he ran to them and gave them each a hug. It was like all of them were awaken as soon as they saw Jihoon that they all stood up and gave Jihoon a warm big hug. Jihoon giggled and let them squeeze him.

Seungcheol stood on one side and stared at them fondly. Then his eyes met Soonyoung's. He smiled which Soonyoung just responded with a smaller smile.

To be honest, Soonyoung doesn't like him being around. It's like he was living with a threat always near his throat. But Soonyoung shouldn't be feeling this way. He just eased Jihoon's jealousy of Chaejin, he shouldn't be jealous too and be a burden on Jihoon that Jihoon has to calm too. So before Soonyoung could feel worse, he looked away and just stared at Jihoon instead.

Jihoon smiled wide and teased how the kids missed him so much but act like total assholes whenever he's around. They laughed at it, and complained about Jihoon made them wait. So Jihoon unlocked the door for them and let them in.

They all went inside then Jihoon opened the door to his room. "Only have one room empty for you guys. So who's occupying it?"

Minghao quickly ran inside and threw himself on the bed. He spread his arms and legs, making look like a starfish. "This one's mine. Both of you on the floor or I'll kick your dumb asses off."

Junhui rolled his eyes. "I hope you won't be able to sleep tight later tonight," he said before he dragged his suitcase inside.

Jihoon laughed before he looked at Hansol. "How 'bout you? Where would you be?"