11

Jihoon went to a sofa that was against the wall, and sat with the kids. His eyes were heavy and tired, they were begging for sleep, but Jihoon can't sleep.

"Jihoon hyung, please let your friend take a seat, he's been standing there for an hour now," Minghao whispered.

Jihoon blinked, and looked at Soonyoung, seeing him standing on near the doorframe, his arms crossed, his back leaning against the wall.

He stood up, and drew closer to Soonyoung. Soonyoung looked at him, and showed a small smile. "Hey. . ."

"Hey," Jihoon replied. "Come, I'll introduce you to my friends," he said, and took Soonyoung's wrist, dragging him closer to the gang that was seated on the sofa that amazingly was able to accommodate them all. And when they got close to them, all of them stood up from their seats.

"Hi," Soonyoung shyly greeted them, and waved.

Jihoon smiled at it. "Kids, this is Kwon Soonyoung. He's the guy, yes," he said, and upon saying the last sentence, the kids' lips tore to a wide and proud smile. "A '96 liner, so Minghao and Hansol, he's your hyung."

"Hi, hyung!" Minghao cheerfully greeted.

"Hello," Soonyoung replied softly.

Then Jihoon introduced his friends too, telling him their names. Soonyoung shook hands with all of them, and said it was nice meeting them, he said that line repeatedly to everyone without stuttering one word nor one syllable.

After that, Jihoon looked at Soonyoung, and smiled at him. "Do you want something? Are you hungry? Thirsty? Sleepy?"

Soonyoung shook his head. "I need to have a word with you. Let's go out, let's grab some coffee."

Jihoon nodded. Finally, he'll be able to talk to him, so he wouldn't lose this chance. He told the kids he'll be going out with Soonyoung for a moment, and told them that he'll explain the rest later.

The two went out, and as soon as they made it out, Soonyoung spoke. "You alright, Ji?"

Jihoon nodded, and smiled at him. "Yeah, sure."

"Did it hurt? The s-slap?"

"I-It stung, but it's fine, I can take it," Jihoon lied for the second time.

Soonyoung just nodded, then silence took over while they were walking towards the cafeteria inside the hospital.

"And I'm sorry, Soon. . ." Jihoon said, sighing. "My life's getting messier and messier. It's embarrassing that you got to see that."

"Why are you sorry to everyone, Ji?"

"Because I mess all of you up," Jihoon said simply with a small sad smile, "without really intending to."

"Forget about our fight. We had a fight in Incheon, that shall stay in Incheon. You did something to Incheon Soonyoung, but to Seoul Soonyoung, you did none, so I'll be kind to you while we're here," Soonyoung said, making Jihoon chuckle lowly.

"But Incheon Soonyoung is still mad at me, isn't he?"

"Mm-hmm," Soonyoung hummed in agreement. "Incheon Soonyoung is pretty disappointed in you, Ji."

"Can we talk about it now?" Jihoon asked, and looked up to him.

Soonyoung shook his head. "Maybe not."

"I understand. . ." Jihoon whispered. "I'm sorry you've got to share the apartment with me. If you don't want to, I can find a new place. . . I-Iㅡ"

"It's fine with me, Jihoon. At least I already knew who I'm going to be with," Soonyoung said, and smiled at him.

Jihoon smiled back. Just one day without seeing that smile, but he missed it as if it has been years since he last saw Soonyoung. Just one day without Soonyoung, but he already missed him like it's been centuries since he was gone.