18

That following day, Soonyoung woke up early, and he thought of preparing breakfast for the kids. He admits, he isn't the best when it comes to cooking, but he's pretty sure he can cook since he has seen Mingyu cook for them a lot of times and he's certain he memorized some of his dishes.

He was in the middle of cooking when Junhui made it to the kitchen too, and saw Soonyoung already preparing breakfast for them.

When their eyes met, they both smiled. "That smells good," Junhui said, but then he frowned, "but you shouldn't have done that though. You're our guest here, we're supposed to serve you."

Soonyoung laughed as if that was one ridiculous statement. "You're telling me to feel at home while I'm here, but you're always reminding me I'm a guest," he told him, then he smiled gently. "It's okay, Junhui."

Junhui laughed too, and just shook his head. "That's one good point. Okay then, do whatever you please. Mind if I make some coffee?"

"Would certainly not," Soonyoung said, and smiled at him.

Then they fell silent as they were both busy in their own tasks, not until Junhui spoke.  "Um, right, Soon. . ."

Soonyoung looked at him with both of his brows raised and both corners of his lips twitched upwards, and with just that, Junhui could feel kindness radiating from him. "Yep?"

"I. . . I just want to know how Jihoon is doing," Junhui said, and shrugged. "He didn't tell us much when he was still staying in Incheon. He just said that he's fine, but we all know that he really is a baby, he couldn't almost stand being somewhere without any of us because he sucks in socializing and he could never talk to anybody if he's not close to."

Soonyoung nodded. "Jihoon is doing great, I guess. He met a friend of mine, Seokmin, and this friend is the best in friend-making, so just that quickly, he found a friend in him, and since we are Seokmin's best friends, we too have become his friend. There is nothing to worry about Jihoon though, we all got him."

"That's nice to hear actually," Junhui responded, and smiled at him wide. "We really didn't want him to go and move to Incheon, but he insisted he had to, so we let his boyfriend decide. . . but then he had a quick argument with him, and in the end, Jihoon won so he got to leave. That's how he started searching for. . ." then Junhui's voice trailed off, and shook his head.

Soonyoung wanted to ask about it, but then he thought it'd be like intruding so he kept his questions and curiosity to himself. "He's a tough cookie to argue with, huh?" He asked, bemused, and chuckled. "Anyways, he's alright, Jun, I promise you that. My friends really seem to like Jihoon, despite everything."

Junhui nodded. "I hope you would take care of him if ever he chooses to go back to Incheon. . . and he seems to have been so fond of you. I wish he would talk to me whenever he's upset, the same that he did to you last night."

"We really have something like a deal. He made me promise to tell him everything about my day, and so I asked the same from him. He wanted me to be honest so he has to do the same thing. That's why I ended up coming to Seoul because he really sounded so unwell, plus the fact that he was crying," Soonyoung told him, and looked away.

Suddenly, he felt his heart flutter, hearing how Junhui noticed that Jihoon grew fond of him. Soonyoung had always felt fond of Jihoon since the very first day they met until now, and knowing that Jihoon might feel as comfortable as he does with him. . . it suddenly made the butterflies in Soonyoung's stomach war.

But at the same time, Soonyoung felt guilty that Jihoon is more open to him than to his friends. He felt bad that Jihoon talks more to him than he does to his friends who should've been the first persons he runs off to. . .