134

trigger warning for this chapter: abuse, killing, murder, gun, harassment

please, read at your own risk. this will be a heavy chapter.

-

Jihoon could hear ringing into his ears. He could feel his whole body shaking both from the cold, the fear, the anxiety. His eyes were full of his tears that he can't see clearly through all those liquids anymore. His voice has become hoarse that he can barely talk straight, not like he still has the ability to do so.

Jihoon doesn't know where he is anymore. After he was dragged out from the vehicle which he was forced inside, he just found himself lying on a cold and dusty floor of some building that's old and abandoned. But despite being new here, Jihoon felt a wave of familiarity.

After the guys took the blindfold off his eyes, Jihoon quickly looked around, trying to register the scene into his head. He's never been here before, he is sure of that. But it felt like he knows this place. It's like this has something to do with him before.

Jihoon gulped, feeling more tears in his eyes as he felt something so uncomfortable from the place. It was like there was a weight lying on Jihoon's chest and throat, restraining his lungs from expanding as he inhales, compressing his airway as he gasps for air. Jihoon closed his eyes quickly and ducked his head down.

Jihoon knew what that feeling was. Of course, he is clairvoyant. And his clairvoyance comes not only with the sight to see the future, but also the sight to see which others can't. And Jihoon can see them, Jihoon can feel them. He sees their faint white color as they stood near the walls, as if keeping a safe distance from Jihoon. He feels their rage, the sadness, the pain of their passing.

Jihoon was shaking. Jihoon can barely breathe. The presence of so many people around him felt so suffocating, and their intense emotions made it even worse. Sure, he has seen ghosts before, but he has never been in a place as empty as this yet as filled with resentful souls as this. Jihoon could feel their loath, their anger, their hunger for revenge. And Jihoon has no idea what it was all about.

Jihoon wants to run away but his hands were tied together, so were his feet. There was a duct tape over his mouth too, so he can't scream for help. He can't reach out to those souls even if an interaction with them is the last thing that he wants now.

"Do you know this place, Jihoon?" A voice came, making Jihoon jolt in surprise, then a man emerged from the darkness.

Jihoon looked at the guy, but that also meant seeing those white blurs behind him. Jihoon glared at him as the man walks closer to him. Then the man knelt in front of him before he took the tape off Jihoon's mouth.

"Gunho," he said. It was Gunho. . . the one who stabbed Jisoo and the one who smashed Soonyoung's head. "What do you want?!" He yelled.

Gunho smiled. "The envelope," he said. "Where is it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Jihoon said, and stared straight into Gunho's eyes, an attempt to make himself look and sound convincing.

Gunho chuckled, and Jihoon swore, it sent chills over his spine. "You wouldn't be able to name me if the envelope is not with you, Jihoon," he said. "I know you know everything. I know you know even those you aren't supposed to."

Jihoon clenched his jaw. "What am I not supposed to know?" He asked, and it took so much courage and effort to still talk. "That you sold and abused all those women like their objects?! That you killed Soonyoung's parents?!"

Gunho's eyes sparkled, and Jihoon knows he piqued his curiosity. . . which Jihoon regretted for he knows that only meant danger. "Oh, so you know we're behind the death of Soonyoung's parents too?" He said and laughed. "Fuck, you sure do know a lot!" He added and he sounded so impressed.