19

When Jihoon opened the door, he saw the gang in perfect attendance. There, standing near the door was Seokmin, Seungkwan, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Jisoo and Chan. All of them were wearing excited and pleased faces as if they never had been mad at Jihoon, not even for once.

Jihoon smiled. "You're here," he said, then stepped back, giving them way. "Please step in. Soonyoung is still taking a shower, he'll join us in a minute," he said.

One by one, they went inside, then their eyes all wandered around the small dorm that Jihoon calls his home. Then their eyes froze when they saw Jihoon's friends, and they all ducked their heads down down.

Jihoon introduced them to each other, and exchanged their names. "These are who were with me in Incheon," he said, his eyes on his friends. Then his eyes glided to Soonyoung's friends. "And these are my friends who threw me away," he joked, referring to his gang.

They all greeted each other, then Jeonghan asked them to take a seat and make themselves at home. The kids went to the sofa, and sat there comfortably.

"Do you need me to get you something?" Jihoon asked, and smiled at them. "Junhui is baking some cookies for you, it'll be done in just a few minutes."

"It's okay. You don't have to rush," Seokmin said, and smiled back.

Jihoon felt a rush of happiness course through his veins, seeing Seokmin smiling at him again. Seokmin was the first friend he had in Incheon, and Seokmin technically brought Jihoon to Soonyoung. He can't be more thankful for Seokmin, for having him, and for having to be his friend.

Jihoon nodded. "Okay. . ."

Then they heard a door open so they all look at it, and saw Soonyoung, fresh from the shower, with his face bare, and his hair still wet. He wore clothes that fit him perfectly, clothes that Junhui lent him.

"Wow, hyung, you look like you're really at home," Mingyu commented, seeing that Soonyoung really looked like he was just staying in his own home.

Soonyoung chuckled. "Hi. You're here already?"

"Mm. So, you still plan going back to Incheon? You're looking like you're making yourself too comfortable here," Jisoo asked, making Soonyoung smile sheepishly.

"You know what, guys? Jihoon's friends are nicer than all of you combined," Soonyoung kidded.

"Oh, no, my friends can be evil too," Jihoon said, and chuckled.

"We're seriously throwing you out!" Jeonghan's voice suddenly emerged from the kitchen.

Jihoon just laughed, then he asked what the kids would want to do and eat. They said it's all up to Jihoon, so Jihoon suggested watching movies, and they all agreed, then chose a horror movie to scare the heck of them out.

The movie had started, and everybody gathered in the living room. Then suddenly, they heard Junhui's loud alarm, making all of them scream in surprise and fear.

They all cracked up to a loud laugh, and Minghao had to kick Junhui who was still holding his tummy. "You jerk!" He exclaimed.

Junhui chuckled. "What? I need to know when the cookies will be finished!" He defended, and put his legs on top of Minghao's thighs so he would stop kicking Junhui since both of them are on the floor. "And it's baked."

"I'll get it," Jihoon said, and quickly stood up before Junhui could protest.

"I'll help you," Seokmin volunteered too, and rose to his feet.

They went to the kitchen together, tearing themselves away from the kids, away from their sight.

Jihoon took the pan of cookies out of the oven while Seokmin takes a plate. They were working silently, so Jihoon took it as an opportunity to talk.