76

Jihoon was on full speed. He chased the guy and ran the fastest that he could despite the fact that he is bring himself to danger. He didn't think of anything else but just his want and need to catch the guy and confront him after doing what he did to Jisoo.

Jihoon felt something when he saw him. It was like the guy could have something like a missing piece to complete the puzzle. It felt like the guy could give a hint for Jihoon to find out the answers to his endless questions. And Jihoon was desperate for that and for clarity. So Jihoon chased him down despite knowing the risks.

Until Jihoon doesn't know where he was, but his eyes were still and focused on the guy. He kept running towards him though he doesn't know where his feet are bringing him anymore. Not until the stranger made a quick turn, so did Jihoon. But Jihoon was surprised to see that the guy brought him to a deserted and narrow place.

Jihoon gulped. This guy wasn't running because he tried to get rid of Jihoon. He was running, not to get rid of Jihoon, but to get rid of the people around them. He was getting rid of the crowd so he can be alone with Jihoon and do whatever he wants to finally get him out of the way.

Jihoon froze when he saw him reaching out for his back, and when he brought his hand back to his front for Jihoon to see, Jihoon saw a dagger. That's when Jihoon started to shake. The dagger was reflecting the shine of the sun, winking at himwhich he didn't like, showing so much peril and giving fear a reason to grow inside his chest.

Jihoon looked at him as he tried stepping back. Jihoon knew him. Now that Jihoon got a clearer sight of him, he knew he's seen him before. It was the guy who he saw in his dreams. The guy who attempted to kill Soonyoung before but he and Seungkwan saved him then.

Then it all began to sink in. Jihoon cursed under his breath. Hell, he's alone with a murderer. He's freaking alone with someone who can kill him there and now.

"W-Who are you? And what do you want from Soonyoung? W-What did Soonyoung do for you to go this far?" He asked as he forced himself to sound as courageous as he can get.

The guy shrugged. "To me, nothing," he said and shrugged. "But well, you could say that through his life, I can save myself and someone."

Jihoon furrowed his brows. "W-What do you mean?" He asked.

He shook his head as he took steps toward Jihoon. "I could use you against him," he said and smiled.

Jihoon could run away. Jihoon has the option of running towards safety, but he didn't. He stared at him, trying to read his eyes, and he saw something there. Sure, his eyes suggests danger, but. . . as Jihoon stared deeply into it, he saw something more than that. Sorry. There was sorry.

"You don't want to do this, do you?" Jihoon asked, and clenched his fists. "P-Please, let me help you. J-Just let me and Soonyoung go."

The guy laughed humorlessly which only made him even more scarier. "Help me?" He echoed, then another laugh came out of his mouth. "If you want to help me, Jihoon, then give me Soonyoung."

Jihoon wondered how this guy knew him when they never even met. This will be their first encounter yet he already knew Jihoon. That only proves that there really is something in him that can help Jihoon. And Jihoon has to find out what that is, Jihoon has to get through this guy's walls.

"Someone made you do this," Jihoon whispered. "P-Please, l-let me find a way t-to get you out. Please. . ." he begged.

The guy shook his head no. Jihoon bit his lip as he saw how the guy lifted his dagger slowly and reluctantly, its tip pointing right into Jihoon's chest. "If you don't give me Soonyoung, I'll make him come to me instead," he said.