05

Jihoon woke up early in the morning with his heart pounding in nervousness. He doesn't know why he was nervous exactly. . .

Was he nervous because school might be different now that he's venturing alone or is it because he's finally meeting the literal man of his dreams?

Jihoon isn't sure, but he'll unfold things later on. So he stood up, and went to the bathroom to take a bath, then had his breakfast after.

Jihoon's first night alone in Incheon was surprisingly calm and smooth. Last night, he dreamt of nothing. He had a peaceful sleep last night despite being alone in this dorm.

He just wished someone would move in so he could have a company with him.

After breakfast, he brushed his teeth, and fixed himself, wanting to leave a good impression on the new faces that he'll spend one school year with.

This was his morning routine, except that Jeonghan, Junhui, Minghao and Hansol aren't there to either annoy him the very moment he wakes up or cheer him up despite not having proper sleep.

So for today and the rest of the year, he'll have to do this alone.

When he was done, Jihoon walked his way to the school since it was just close anyway.

Jihoon walked silently with earphones on his ear, shutting him out from the rest of the world. Then suddenly he felt a hand on his arm, pulling him away from the road, and that was the second that a car made it past him.

Jihoon widened his eyes, and stared up. He sighed in relief when he realized that it was Seokmin.

Jihoon smiled, and took off one earbud. "Hi, Seoks."

"Hi, Jihoon, but you could've died there," Seokmin said with genuine concern in his voice.

"Thank you," Jihoon replied.

Seokmin smiled. "I see we go to the same school," he said, and they walked together heading to school.

Jihoon smiled, seeing that Seokmin wears the same uniform as his.

Jihoon just nodded. He was too shy to start another conversation and too shy to talk about something that Seokmin might perceive the other way.

So he shut himself up as they walked. Seokmin kept talking which made Jihoon at ease since he's doing the talk for him while Jihoon did what he's expert in: listening.

Then Seokmin reminded him of their meet later tonight. Jihoon just nodded, and promised that he'll really make it.

When Jihoon stepped foot inside the school, he was surprised by all of the unfamiliar and new faces. The school was undeniably so huge and quite crowded.

"Welcome, Ji," Seokmin said.

Jihoon smiled. "Thank you."

"Since you don't have friends yet, I'll introduce you to mine and to Soonyoung. You'll love him," Seokmin said, and grinned wide.

Jihoon beamed. "Okay."

Seokmin toured him around the school as they searched for his circle of friends. Then after several minutes of walking, they saw a group of five people.

"There they are," Seokmin said, and dragged Jihoon towards them.

Jihoon's heart thumped in nervousness as he steps closer to them. He was nervous because maybe the guy he dreamed of was one of them.

He could be seeing the stranger that he spent nights dreaming about among them. He could be seeing him who he fought against Seungcheol for. He could be seeing him who he is venturing for.