Romano/Lovino Vargas [First person POV]

"Damn it Amaitae what the hell have you done this time to have Spain yell at me?" Romano yelled as I was sitting on a branch of a tree.

"I got no clue what you are talkin' about Romano; I've been here since after breakfast. If he yelled at you it must have been somethin' you did and you did alone." I said not even looking down to the mad Italian glaring at me

How do I know this? I've been living in this place with Spain longer than he has. I usually helped Spain clean the house up and such so because of that little reason I know the kid on the ground just glaring at me with his arms cross more than his own younger brother. My name is Amaitae or other's might call me Madagascar. I might be a small place and no one really lives there but there is a very small population there. As of now I'm lying to Romano. I know exactly why Spain is yelling at Romano just I don't want to piss him off more than he already is. Wanna know the reason why? I'll tell you.

Spain thought that I looked too much like that damn Italian and he wanted either him or me to change. I thought that me wearing a DRESS would be more of a clue and the fact that I have long hair and Romano doesn't. But I won't let him know even if I was threatened. I wouldn't ever admit it but I have a bit of a crush on the cute Italian. But I overheard him talking with both his brother and Spain. He doesn't share that same feeling for me or for anyone. That is why I am making my job to piss him off till he gives in.

"Bull shit! Tell me what the hell you did to piss him off!" He said pissed in Italian

"I didn't do anything now go play with your brother or eat a tomato or something before I get down and punch you in the gut."I said back to him pissed now glaring back at him holding up my fist.

He kept glaring at me. "You wouldn't you're just a girl."

"Sí, lo haría. Ahora deje que me están dando un dolor de cabeza que yo no te necesito chico italiano maldita."I said in spanish[1].

"Prove it Amaitae." He said not moving from where he was

I got down from where I was and I punched in hard in the stomach making him curl up falling to the ground. "I warned you Romano, now since I'm already down from the tree I have some things I need to do that I was avoiding but will have to do now. Ciao Romano."

Then I left him there. Yes I know I'm a cold hearted bitch, but this is what he gets for calling me something I'm clearly not. A girl that acted that way wouldn't threaten to kick his ass. You see the reason I live in Spain's house is because I was kicked out of my own home. I was always an outcast.

So because of that Spain took me in because at the time I looked similarly like Romano and Feliciano. But the thing is I wore pink as they wore either green or blue. That was the only way they were able to know who's who and plus Romano is a slob and I'm the complete opposite. Spain knows that Romano won't change for anyone but he knows that I owe him for giving me a place to stay. So I HAVE TO change how I look and dress. So I go to France for a hair cut only to have him flirt with me. I slapped him in the face and tell him to give me a hair cut or I'll go to England or someone else. He didn't so I went to my big brother England. Yes...I know Romano is scared of England and of France. It's one of the main reasons I've made it seem like I like them both when I can't stand France and England's okay but he flirts to damn much with me.

When I get to England's place I see that he is talking with America. Which is rare now-a-days. I walk up to them both with a fake smile on my face.

"Hiya England Hey America." I said with a smile

"Amaitae it's good to see you again!" America said loudly

I nodded my head in agreement. I actually did like talking to America. He was one of my best friends when I needed a friend to talk to when I went into depression a few centuries back.