Reiji Kotobuki

It was the morning of Shyla's birthday, Reiji wanted things to be perfect for his wife's birthday. The only thing was he worked the day of her birthday, he knew that she would want to be around him that day, so he had to do something about the fact that she'd be alone for most of the day of her birthday. So he chose to take matters into his own hands by giving Shyla a reason not to leave their shared bed together.

When Shyla woke up, she figured she'd be alone in the bedroom. She was stunned to see that Reiji was still in the room and was still in his pajamas from the night before. Before she could speak he smiled at her as he looked behind him to her, she swallowed hard as she saw him strip off his clothes. Her purple eyes blinked in confusion as she saw him go back onto the bed before he cupped her face in his hand and kiss her on the lips. She kissed him back happily as Reiji undressed Shyla he made sure that he kissed and pleasured every inch of her body that was shown. He wanted her to know just how much he loved her and cared deeply for her, as he did he got moans from his female lover as his name escaped her lips. Especially when he used his fingers and tongue to pleasure her womanhood, her body would arch a bit off of the bed as she held onto the bed rather tightly. As she felt his tongue and fingers inside of her she couldn't hold herself back from feeling the odd sensation of pleasure she got from Reiji.

When she finally came she moaned out rather loud as she placed her arms over her eyes, it wasn't long before she then pushed him down onto the bed before she returned the favor to him. Reiji went to speak only for his brown eyes to shut as he felt her warm mouth against his shaft. He groaned out as he had his hands balled up on either side of him. Feeling her hot breath and tongue against his shaft turned him on, especially as she moaned against it.

Reiji couldn't stop himself from moaning out loudly as he felt the pleasure coming from Shyla. He didn't want to know how she managed to know how to pleasure a guy, all that mattered was that she used what she knew to pleasure just him.Which didn't take long since he hadn't ever felt anything like it before, as he came in her mouth she swallowed it before she sat up wiping her mouth smiling at him a bit. "That wasn't too bad was it?"

He shook his head slightly out of breath. "N-No...Shyla..."

With those words he grabbed her by her arms as he pulled her closer to him. She yelped out surprised before she realized what he wanted; he wanted her. Reiji made her slip down onto him and fully sheathed him inside of her, she moaned out as she placed her head against his chest. "R-Reiji!"

He hissed out as he held onto her hips. "S-So...t-tight...damn it shyla...you're body...it's making me lose what composure I have."

Hearing him speak she smirked a little before she leaned up and kissed his neck softly. "Lose it with me, Show me what you're hiding from me Reiji. You're the one who started this, so go on and finish it" She whispered to him as she was half way off of him.

He growled a bit before he slammed her back down onto him making her moan out in pleasure. "Are you sure you want that? I don't want you to complain if I end up making your body so sore that you can't move."

"Oh please, it'll take more than one round with you to make me sore. What makes you think you can do such a feat?"

He turned them around so she was back first against the bed as he held her hands in his down onto the bed as well. Her duo eyes widen as she looked up at him. "R-Reiji?"

"Don't take this the wrong way babe, but I'm doing this for a reason."

Shyla held onto his hands tightly and grinned at him. "Give me your worse Reiji."

Reiji's eyes clouded with lust as he heard her speak. "Very well hold on tight Shy, you and I Aren't going anywhere for more than a few hours."

Shyla had no idea what she had gotten herself into as she felt him move into her roughly but passionately. He would only occasionally kiss her as his main focus was her neck and chest. Showering them in kisses before teasing her breasts with his tongue making her rather sensitive. It was something that she had no idea he could even do, she was curious about the thoughts that went through her lovers mind. So as Reiji was marking her neck once more she held onto his hands tightly to get his attention.

"S-Sh-shit!..R-Reiji...I want to make you just as happy as you've made me happy."

"Are you sure you're up for that?"

"M-Mhm...Please Reiji."

He was quick to finish her off before he had her on her knees as her hands were on the head board, he went into her again as he played with her breast with one hand and the other was playing with her clit making her moan out louder than before. "Does this really feel that good Shy? Do you like it when I play with your body like this?"

Shyla moved her body into his touch as she moaned out. "Y-Yes! R-Reiji!"

He groaned out as he had his head against her back. "You feel so tight and warm around me, I never knew having you like this could feel so good."

Shyla held onto the bed tighter as his movements got spastic and his breathing got heavier to the point that he didn't even say anything-just groaning out against her back wanting to finish off inside of his beautiful girlfriend. As he came inside of her he felt her cum as well, he recovered rather quickly and had her lean against him as he thrusted into her once more.

"R-Reiji...I love you."Shyla moaned as she wrapped her arm around to the back of his head as she looked up at him.

"I love you too Shy, hold onto me tightly. I'm not letting you go now or ever."

Her hold on his arm tightened as he was rougher thrusting into her making her eyes shut as she moaned louder, his name only half coming out of her lips as she couldn't speak properly from the amount of pleasure she felt from him. Reiji placed her onto the bed chest first as he went harder into her making her hold onto the bed instead. Her pleasurable screams were muffled by the bed as he held onto her hips tighter as her womanhood was pleasurably abused by him. As she came once more he turned her over so he could see her face, he smiled at her before he kissed her on the lips. "Tell me have you ever felt that way before?"

"N-No...This is a first to feel so pleasured. Feeling what you've done to me so far.."

"You don't have to worry about that anymore. I'm never leaving your side beautiful, you can count on me to keep you happy and loved."

She wrapped her arms around his neck as she smiled at him. "I'm glad to hear that Reiji. "

"You'll always have my support and love Shy." Reiji said as he slipped himself inside of her once more. "As you've always had. I love you, you're the only thing keeping me going. Without you...I have nothing to live for."

With that he kissed her on the lips and passionately thrusted himself in and out of her with hard but slow movements getting both of them to moan out within the kiss. As they finished off they broke off the kiss and shyla moaned out Reiji's name.