[Modern Au] Sanji Vinsmoke

Sanji disliked that his best friend Divna had came to him crying because her boyfriend had forgotten all about her birthday. He wanted to beat sense into her boyfriend but Divna came first, he waited until she calmed down and was asleep on the couch in his apartment before he went to the apartment that she shared with her boyfriend taking her keys with him. He drove to where she lived, he unlocked the door and went in only to hear sounds coming out of her boyfriends room.

Knowing that the male was cheating on Divna he wasn't going to let it be something he did behind her back. He chose to do things a bit like she would have done if she wasn't so emotional, he placed one of the kitchen chairs under the door knob and made sure that it wouldn't open before he left out with clothes for Divna to change into. He wasn't going to allow Divna to get hurt so badly when she already leaned against him because the bastard forgot her birthday.

Sanji went back to where he lived after he locked the door only to see that Divna had just woken up he went to her side and gave her a sad smile. "Hey there beautiful, did you rest okay?"

"No...I hate crying myself to sleep. Especially when it has to deal with that jerk I'm with." Divna said sadly as she sat up "I hate that he's cheated on me with some plastic girl."

Sanji's eyes widen slightly. "You know?"

"Yeah..wait how do you know?" Divna asked confused

"I wanted to give that bastard a bit of my mind, but when I got there he was rather busy...So I have him a bit of karma..."Sanji said rubbed the back of his neck

Divna smiled a little and giggled. "Thank you for being so considerate, what did you do?"

"I locked him in his room by using a chair."

Divna laughed as she smiled a bit more. "Oh my! That's evil even for you Sanji!"

Sanji gave her a small smile. "Hey, know one messes with you and makes you cry and doesn't get a little bit of karma back at them."

She got up and she hugged him tightly. "Thank you Sanji...it means a lot to me."

Sanji hugged her back as he shut his eyes. "Well you mean a lot to me, I'll do whatever it takes to make sure that you are safe and happy."

She looked up at him as she placed her hands against his chest. "If that's the case...I don't want to be in the same place as him anymore, can I be here with you instead?"

Sanji looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Very sure, what do you say Sanji? Think you can deal with being around me or should I just go back and deal with my soon to be ex-boyfriend alone, which may or may not end in me getting severely hurt."

Sanji cupped her face in his hands before he kissed her on the lips, he then pushed her down onto the couch as he hovered over her. "If you're going to live here with me then you need to realize that I'm not going to be 'just friend' with you. If I'm going to let you live here with me, you're going to be my girlfriend and you're going to be in the same room as me."

Her eyes lit up as she smiled at him. "I...I'd like that very much Sanji."

He grinned a bit himself knowing that she was willing to be with him, he didn't allow her to say anything more as he kissed her on the lips once more. That time he began to undress her of the clothes she wore, starting with her light purple jacket. Once it was off of her, he slipped off her tank top as he noticed she hadn't worn anything under it, which shocked him.

But he didn't say anything about it as he took the rest of her clothes off, while he did she undressed him of the clothes he wore as well. Sanji didn't waste time with her, he slipped himself inside of her making her gasp out at first before she moaned out as he started to move slowly but hard inside of her. She held onto him tightly as he kissed her neck marking her neck, wanting her to be marked as his own. The entire time he had been friends with Divna he wanted nothing more but to be with her-but she had found herself being with someone else instead.

So knowing the male fucked up with her and she wanted nothing more but to with the male, he was going to take whatever he could from the young raven haired female as he went slightly faster, enjoying the sounds that came out of her as he moved himself deeper inside of her. As he got her closer to her release, her phone went off. He grabbed it for her as she saw that it was the male who cheated on her. She looked up at Sanji who nodded his head as he turned her on to her hands and knees.

He moved into her again as she answered the call. "Yes Zoro, what the hell do you want?"

"Where the fuck are you?! I thought you were in your room?!"

She scoffed "Oh really? You'd think I'd stay in that apartment as I hear you moan the name 'Nami' repeatedly? Tch, you're fuckin' stupid if you think that I'd ever want anything to do with a cheater like you! We're through and in a day or so you're going to be alone in that place, I'm moving out and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Whoa-whoa-whoa...hold up there Divna, what makes you think that-"

"This isn't up for debate Zoro, I don't give a damn why you called me. You've ignored me all fucking day just because you wanted to fuck that ginger haired girl Nami! I don't even think you remember what today even is for me so go shove your dick back inside of her for all I care! I'm done with you!"

With that she hung the call up and turned her phone off before she held onto the arm of the couch as she moaned out, the entire time she had been on the phone Sanji had been moving inside of her as he was kissing her neck softly. He had one of his hands against her breasts as the other was toying with her womanhood the entire time. He was surprised that she was able keep herself calm while she was talking with her now ex-boyfriend. He turned her to face him as he kissed her on the lips making her moan into the kiss as he moved rougher and harder wanting her to really feel what he did to her. It didn't take long for him to get both of them to release as they both fell against the couch-panting for air.

Sanji held onto her tightly as he kissed her shoulder softly. "Happy birthday Div, I hope this makes up for what that bastard never did for you."

She smiled as she looked back to him. "Mhm...it does...Thank you Sanji."