Syo Kurusu [Request for Trinachan12]

A/n: Now this is the third and last one for Trinachan12, if you haven't read the first one you're going to be so confused. Enjoy!

Kayla looked between the two of them before she nervously looked down at her hands. "Uhm...W-Who was in front of me." She said nervously

Natsuki sighed out and left as Syo smiled, he waited until Natsuki left before he made her look at him. "Hey, don't look so nervous Kay. Tell me, did you have trouble breathing earlier? I noticed how for a moment you freaked out."

She nodded her head slightly. "I...I did."

He looked to the side and narrowed his eyes. "I knew it!"

Kayla looked confused. "W-What's going on with you Syo?"

Syo kissed her on the lips softly before he held her hands in his. "The whole bounding you and making it so you can't see and speak was all Natsuki. He had said you'd be okay-I doubted that. You could barely keep up with your sister and the others. I'm sorry you went through that because of him."

"Y-You didn't want that to happen Syo?"

"Hell no." Syo said shaking his head. "I had a feeling you wouldn't have been able to breath, the urge to get that damn thing off of your mouth...I had to restrain myself a lot."

She teared up before she hugged him tightly, he smiled and hugged her back. "Also, I want to let you know that your sister Reina had let us in your room but threatened to kill us if we did anything to upset you."

Kayla laughed and smiled at Syo as she heard the threat. "That's big sis for you, she's always been protective of me-and I love her for it."

"Well as protective as she is with you, she won't be able to protect you from what I'm about to do to  you." Syo said as he pulled her legs from either side of him and made her fall backwards onto her bed

Kayla looked at him stunned. "W-What do you mean by that?"

"She has her own problems with Hijirikawa and Tokiya." Syo said as he slipped her glasses off of her face

"Ahn...I hope she doesn't shut them out of her life...they both seem to like her a lot."

"No kidding, but enough about them...you beautiful are going to be in for it tonight."

She looked up at him flustered and before she could speak a word he kissed her on the lips passionately as he slipped his boxers off of him once more before he slipped two fingers from his right hand inside of her making her moan against his lips as she held onto his upper arms. 

He kept the pace with his fingers as he kissed down to her neck marking it with hickey's as he got her to release once more. He pulled away from her for a moment before he placed a condom on and he slipped inside of her. He placed one of her legs over his shoulder as he slipped inside of her. Both of them moaned out at the contact, Syo soon moved after he had gotten a grip on himself.

When he did, he gave her the same energy he had given her earlier with the thrusts that he had made inside of her. Kayla's chest arched up as she held onto her bed tightly, moaning curses and Syo's name as he moaned out with each thrust he made inside of her. He soon found the weak spot within her rather easily by brushing up against it a few times. Her moans soon turned to screams of pleasure. 

It didn't take long for him to get both of them to orgasm hard enough that they both had passed out from it as he ended up lying on top of her as he was half in, half outside of her. 

A/n:....aannnd that be it. I hope you've enjoyed these remakes Trinachan :P