Shiki Natsumezaka

Shiki wanted to surprise his wife, so the morning of her birthday he slowly got out of bed. He made her breakfast before he went to wake her up. When Victoria woke up she was surprised to see that Shiki had made her breakfast. She sat up before she thanked her husband for the breakfast he made for her. She shared her breakfast with him, once she was done with her breakfast he placed the tray down before he kissed her on the lips.

"now it's time for your gift."

Victoria was rather stunned at the words that Shiki said but couldn't say a word to him as he kissed her on the lips. He trailed his hands up her legs and he pulled them apart as he slipped his hands up her legs to under her pajama dress. Shiki then took it off of her before he captured her lips once more as he slipped her panties off of her body. Shiki didn't waste time to take his underwear off and slip himself inside of her making her hiss out at first at the shock of him moving into her before she began to moan out at the feeling of her husband.

Shiki held onto her hands tightly as he kept her lips occupied with his own, he refused to let her be without his touch somewhere on her body. When she finally came against him he kissed down to her neck as he still moved in and out of her slower with more passion in each thrust he made inside of her make her give out loud moans with each thrust he made inside of her, his name left her lips more than once. When he finally had enough of going slow he went back to his original pace making her hold his hands tightly as her body arched up into his as her legs wrapped around his waist pushing him deeper inside of her.

Shiki groaned out at the sudden action as he chuckled a bit. "Oh you're going to be like that huh? Well birthday girl you're asking for it now, let's see how sore I can get your beautiful body today. Happy birthday Victoria."