Tsubaki Asahina

Tsubaki knew that Tina, his beloved wife worked on her birthday and knew when she'd have a break. So when it came to the time that she had a break he called her to surprise her. Which when she did answer her phone, her tone was that of a surprised one.

"Oh...hey Baki, what's up?"

"You woke up before I could, so...I wanted to wish you a happy birthday sweet heart."

Tina giggled a bit happily. "Aww, thank you Baki. Sorry about that. If I hadn't I would have been late and I can't for this job."

Tsubaki sighed out. "Yeah...I know. You'll be home around five...right?"

"Mhm, of course I will. Then we can spend the evening together-I promise."

"Alright Tina, I'll hold you to that."

"Good glad to hear that love, now I gotta go."

"Oh..by the way babe...I love you."

Tina giggled a bit. "I love you too love, I'll see you when I get home."

The call ended and Tsubaki waited for Tina to come home, he helped Arina-her best friend and his now sister in law with making Tina's favorite dinner and cake before they saw Tina come into the house. Arina instantly made her take a shower before she even got close to the kitchen. Afterwards Arina grinned at Tsubaki.

"I'm going out with Azu, so you'll have the house to yourself for a few hours. Don't fuck this up."

Arina then left and Tsubaki had been left with doing things on his own, he kept an eye on the dinner and cake before he pulled the cake out before their dinner. He made sure to follow the instructions that had been given to him by Arina beforehand. After Tina was done with her shower she was amazed that there was a romantic dinner for her and Tsubaki waiting for her. She looked around confused.

"Where's Ari?"

"She left out with Azusa, apparently she wanted this to be a night for the two of us together. Which I don't mind, I don't get to spend a lot of time with you since we both work odd hours away from one another." Tsubaki said as he pulled a chair out for her.

She sat down and they ate while they talked, it was mainly about what they did while away from one another. Afterwards Tsubaki had done the dishes for their dinner before he came out with the small cake that Arina had helped him make for her. When he was done singing to her she blew out the candles and he served the cake out for the two of them. Once they were finished Tsubaki cleaned everything up placing it in the sink before he noticed that Tina had missed a part of he mouth when cleaning off the icing from her mouth.

He moved closer to her and he kissed her on the lips as he got the icing from the side of her mouth. Tsubaki then grinned at her. "There we go. You still had icing on your face beautiful."

Tina looked at him blushing deep read as she felt self conscious about what had just happened, he chuckled a bit as he picked her up bridal style. He took her to their room where he placed her down on their bed as he kissed her on the lips with his while pressing himself up against her.

She groaned out as her hands went to his arms holding onto the cloth of his hoodie as he did so. He smirked against her lips as he took her skirt off and move his hands up her sides to take her shirt off of her before he noticed the bra and panties she wore.

"Arina got them for you didn't she?" Tsubaki asked breaking the kiss as he took them off of her

"Mhm, they're really comfortable."

Tsubaki knew that he would have to talk to Arina about making him get turned on by his wife when he wasn't expecting it. But for that day he'd let it go as it was her birthday, and he was going to do whatever it took to pamper his beautiful wife. He was fairly quick to take his hoodie sweater and jeans off. Tsubaki kissed her on the lips once more as he slipped his fingers into her body making her moan out loudly against her lips. Tsubaki enjoyed hearing her moan out and he pushed his fingers deeper and faster inside of her until he got her to pull away from the kiss to scream out his name.

Tsubaki grinned down at her before he slipped his boxers off of him and raised one of her legs around his waist. "I hope you know that I never intended to do this to you."

"What can't handle my sexy undies babe?" She teased

His eyebrow twitched a bit before he roughly thrust himself deeply inside of her body making her gasp out and moan loudly. "You think so babe? Hold on tight cause I'm not going easy on you tonight for that remark of yours."

Before she could say anything to object to it he was already moving in and out of her as he was kissing up and down her neck marking whatever skin that he could-groaning out every now and then knowing damn well that he'd make her too sore to leave him in the morning-which was just fine with him. Tina held onto his upper arms as she moaned out and screamed with the thrusts that he had made inside of her. It didn't take long for him to get her to release against him-but he didn't stop there.

He pulled his raven haired girlfriend up and he had her facing him on his lap. "You know what to do Tina, you're not sleeping until you learn not to tease me with what underwear you place on."

"Yeah-Neither one of us are sleeping sweetie cause you know I'll just do it again." She said with a smirk as she wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss him on the lips.