Requested: Zack Foster

Zack had no idea what the hell was going on with him, he was just friends with Yuna, they both had the tendency of being rather violent. A saying that Yuna said to him when he first found her was 'crazies that kill together-stay together...friends?' That's how he became friends with the crazy woman. She was just as strangely violent as he was and somehow-he was okay with it.

Then it happened, he snapped. After Yuna had told him that she found someone that would be able to be her boyfriend. That she wouldn't be around him as much as she had been before. Hearing her say that made him really pissed, he didn't know why-it just happened. Yuna couldn't stop him from finding the guy that had taken her heart and changed the maniac of a female into a 'reasonable person', he liked her just the way she had been. She didn't need to change and he hated the changes that bastard made her do just so she could be 'accepted'.

If people couldn't accept her for who she really was without changing her then they didn't deserve to have her around them. Once Zack killed the male out in an alley on his way home and Yuna finally caught up she covered her mouth as she saw what Zack did. "Z-Zack...Why...Why would you do this?" She said just above a whisper

Zack glared at her before he pushed her harshly against a wall ripping off the locket that was around her neck that the bastard gave her to 'own her' as his. "That bastard never loved you!"

"Of course he did! He always told me that he did!" Yuna said sadly

"Yeah right! If that bastard loved you he wouldn't have asked you to change yourself completely! He wouldn't have made you turn into the type of women that I kill for fun! I...I don't want to end up doing that to you Yuna!" Zack said as he grabbed her shoulders tightly

"Why...Why would you say that?"

He groaned out frustrated before he crashed his lips against hers as he pinned her shoulders to the buildings wall. Yuna's purple eyes widen as she felt his lips against hers, when he parted away from her he sighed out. "I thought by now it'd be obvious...I've always loved and cared for you. Why else would I want to keep you close to me Yuna?" He said just above a whisper

She looked to him sadly as he averted his eyes from her. Yuna slowly placed a hand against the side of his face before she placed her head against his chest. "I'm stupid...I'm so stupid...I couldn't see what was right in front of me. Zack...I'm....I'm so sorry."

Zack looked back at her before he smirked. "There's only one way that I'll allow you to be forgiven."

"And what would that be Zack?"

"Be mine, give me everything and consider yourself forgiven."

Flustered, looking up at him she nodded her head in agreement. Zack scoffed before he squished her bottom jaw in his hand. "Say it or consider yourself like that bastard."

Yuna swallowed hard nervously before she took a deep breath. "Zack...I'll be yours, I give you free rein to do what you please to me."

Zack chuckled a bit before he picked the young woman up over his shoulder, he took her back to where he lived in an abandoned apartment complex before he threw his scythe to the side and Yuna onto the bed. Yuna didn't move a muscle as he took his jacket off of him. He then looked at her. "Well...strip, I'm not doing that shit for you. You have two hands."

Yuna quickly did as he told her taking her 'normal' clothes which was just a stupid dress that the bastard placed her in, he'd rather see her in her hoodie and jeans not some stupid dress that would make people be able to see what she wore under it. He finished undressing himself as he pushed Yuna down as she was just finishing taking her bra off of her. He kissed her on the lips before he pulled her panties off of her.

"I'm not giving a damn if you're a virgin or not, you're going to deal with what I give you and accept the punishment I give you. You should have known that I've always been solo till you came around. You're damn lucky that you're so damn attractive, otherwise I would have killed your ass years ago." Zack said before he thrusted himself fully inside of her

Yuna held onto the bed on either side of her as he began to thrust in and out of her harshly and roughing making her whimper out and slightly moan at the pain she was being given by him. When he finally found her g-spot she screamed his name out loudly, he let out a dark low chuckle as he lifted her legs over his shoulders pushing himself deeper inside of her.

"You can't hide that from me now Yuna...C'mon scream out for me! Let me hear that beautiful voice scream out my name!"

Yuna's face went bright red as she pleasurably screamed out Zack's name each time he went inside of her until she finally came against him, it wasn't long until he came after her. He collapsed on top of her as they panted out together.

"Zack...I love you."

"Tch, don't give me that shit. You said what you had cause you don't want to die. Nice try though.."