Lyon Vastia

Lyon watched as his girlfriend while she was having fun with those they were in a guild with, when it came to be later that night Lyon took her back to her apartment he was just going to let her sleep off the alcohol she had taken in, but she had other plans for him. She pulled him onto her bed as she kissed him passionately on the lips. Lyon knew better than to deny his girlfriend, so he went with whatever his girlfriend wanted.

A simple kiss turned into her stripping not only herself of the clothes she wore but his clothes as well, he groaned out at first at the contact of his girl on top of him before he turned them around and gave her more of what she wanted giving her loving kisses on the lips and love marks on her neck and between her chest. As she came she screamed his name out loudly only for him to shush her with his own lips making her smile a bit as he parted from her lips soon afterwards as he released inside of her.

"You...You weren't really drunk were you Amelia?"

She giggled and shook her head no. "I'm thankful you didn't say no to me, all I wanted was time with my beloved boyfriend."

"I knew better, happy birthday Ame, now you better not think that was it I still have a few hours left of your birthday to spend with you."

She blushed as she looked up at him. "O...Okay Lyon.."

"Happy birthday Amelia, you better hold on tight."